70

What transformed?’

There was a light, but only the alchemy circle disappeared, nothing changed.

The water in the potion bottles were still about halfway, and the before and after drawing of the alchemy circle was still the same.

‘Did it fail?’

Ceylon thought, and slowly moved his gaze.

Fortunately, no one seemed to be interested in what she was doing and nobody thought of making a move. He put a spell on his wand so he could use attack magic anytime.

When she had finished everything, she took out a high-grade potion out of her bag and opened its lid. Then she started to pour a certain amount into the potion bottles that seemed to be about thirty.

When the pale pink liquid mixed with the colorless and transparent water, the inside of the flask began to turn pink like a potion.

After diving two potions among the thirty, she lightly got up.

“… Neither extraction nor production, but dilution.”

Ceylon’s gaze turned to the small voice of surprise and astonishment, and turned to Gillian, who was smiling.

He clenched his fists and took a deep breath.

‘That’s dangerous.’

The aura he gave off was like that, but he also seemed to have knowledge about alchemy.

‘I don’t know much about alchemists but…’

He could feel that she’s outstanding.

He thought that she was probably in the similar category of genius as his Lord.

“You, would you mind carrying this together?”

“… Where to?”

“To where the wounded are.”

Ceylon subtly tilted his head, but he obediently moved his magic wand. Bottles of liquid rose into the sky in an instant.

The wounded, who were groaning in pain, and the medics, widened their eyes.

“It’s potions made in haste. When the building collapsed, everything I had disappeared.”

Valletta raised the corners of her lips. Trying to smile as gently as possible, she opened her mouth again.

“It will not relieve the pain and heal at the same speed as a high-grade one, but it’s better than nothing. There are thirty, I don’t know if the number is correct. Drink half and spray the other half on your body.”