80

Ads by FatChilli
The smell of burning flesh wafted through the village. But the strange thing was that the corpses rushed into unripe flesh and ate it, but did not rush into burnt corpses that clearly smelled of meat.

The thing didn’t die for more than ten minutes after the burning. Even though its neck was broken, it moved as if it was normal. That meant that autopsies and other physical shocks were not strange. The sound of something being torn apart and eaten while making a chewing sound was heard. The corpse’s eyes seemed to glow red.

At the same time, they turned their heads toward Reinhardt.

“Ahhhhh!”

“Quaaaaaah!”

The corpses rushed to Reinhardt in groups. He narrowed his forehead and lightly kicked the ground. The corpses stretched out their arms as they looked up at Reinhardt, who was floating in the air.

“Ahhhhh!”

One of them began to jump. It stepped on another living corpse and jumped, then it piled up and started jumping, reaching towards Reinhardt.

Reinhardt’s eyes widened.

‘I can’t deal with this for long.’

Having come to that conclusion, Reinhardt lightly flicked his fingers. Numerous ice spears were created in the air. The ice, which looked like light, covered the entire sky of the village.

Reinhardt’s eyes narrowed. He waved his hand lightly, and in a flash, they poured down like rain.

Crash.

Spears made of ice pierced the corpses without mercy. All of the strange looking things fell on the floor. Despite this situation, no one was coming.

‘Is it because it’s a rural village?’

No matter how rural it was, they couldn’t just leave a corpse like that… .. Narrowing his eyes, Reinhardt stepped onto the ground again. Spears made of ice sunk into the corpses like a hedgehog.

“Arhhhhh……!”

Some of them stopped moving as if they were completely dead, while others were still alive and well, waving their hands around. In addition, some of the bodies in the back did not come back to life at all.

Reinhardt moved his fingers to separate the bodies who had stopped moving and who had not to left and right. Then he moved the corpses that hadn’t been revived from the beginning in front of him.

Between the three separate piles of bodies, Reinhardt moved his eyes and slowly ran through the three groups. The non-living corpses all looked as if they had been ripped off by animals. The ones that came back to life were the ones without body parts or very neatly mutilated. They look like people who have been hit by “Lost”.