49

At where the Emperor sat, The Crown Prince was on his right, and Gillian was on the left.

Valletta sat across from the Emperor, with Carlon Delphine and Duke Leon surrounding her.

“First of all, I am very happy to see that you’re safe, Lady Delight.”

“Thank you for your kind words.”

“I’m very sorry for what Count Delight had done.”

The Emperor sighed and shook his head as if he was really sorry.

‘Is he sincere, this person?’

Valletta raised her head curiously and looked at the Emperor.

Seeing him look at her with a matchless benevolent expression, Valletta smiled.

Come to think of it, the Emperor was certainly one of the people who regretted the loss of their ally, Count Delight.

He was probably not very pleased that the existence that would have rolled over on it’s own if he only waited for a while, left.

“It was inevitable that the angry jewel that was abandoned without its preciousness being recognized would destroy the jewelry box.”

“Yes, there was Count Delight and the Magic Tower’s Master.”

The Emperor’s eyes narrowed at Valletta’s words, but soon he laughed a little and lightly nodded.

Clearly, she could not compare to his experience and conversation skills.

“Yes, although nobody knew.”

“However, the Magic Tower’s Master has gone too far this time. Even if a war broke out, it wouldn’t be surprising. No Magic Tower’s Master has ever massacred an aristocrat’s family.”

That was too much. It was that hateful guy who asked if it was okay to overthrow the Imperial Family.

For Valletta, it wasn’t worth it to bet all her fortune on a war that the hateful guy would love the most.

“I see.”

“Ah, this is Gillian. He’s the president of the Alchemist Association that you would join.”

“You can call me Gillian.”

A fairly coarse voice was heard. Valletta stared blankly at the hand extended in front of her, then reached out and lightly grabbed it.

“I’m Valletta.”

“Good.”

“If you develop safe and sound, Gillian was thinking of making you the President of the Alchemist Association.”