19

The owner of the voice was a small boy who was as tall as her waist. His light green hair fluttered. The boy in a robe narrowed his eyes.

“Are you a newcomer? No, you don’t have enough mana. Don’t tell me, a Sokor? Crazy, how did a Sokor get in here?”

“Kid, is this real?”

At Valletta’s question, the boy’s dark green eyes frowned. He looks cute, but his personality is rough.

The boy crossed his arms and snorted at her.

“You stupid Sokor, this is the tower, how could that be real?”

“Ah, is that so?”

Then there’s no use for calling a spirit.

The eyes of the magicians who were looking their way were bothering her so she got up and turned away.

If she can’t summon a spirit, then there was no use being there.

“Good work then.”

As she approached the door again, it opened.

“Ha!”

Leaving the boy who let out a mocking smirk, Valletta left the room on the 82nd floor without any regret.

Magic is great. Being able to imitate nature to that extent…

The 81st floor was a strange laboratory, the 80th floor seemed to be privately owned since the door did not open, the floor beneath was a cafeteria, and below that was another library.

Valletta, who had been going down for a while, was exhausted and collapsed on the stairs.

“Call me anytime, Master.”

Valletta glanced down at the bracelet that Reinhardt gave her, then turned her head away.

‘I don’t want to do what he told me to do.’

Her legs slowly got tired and since there was no window, she had no idea how much time had passed.

… I don’t want to call Reinhardt.

There was only one person left, and she wasn’t too happy with it, but she still called for the caretaker.

“Caspelius.”

The moment that name left Valletta’s mouth, a magic circle appeared in front of her. Then a translucent body hidden in a dark green robe appeared from the magic circle.

That man, Caspelius, appeared.

She could not see his face, but a look of surprise was radiating from all over his body.