32

Tinkle.

The brass bell made a refreshing sound.

Inside the open door was much cleaner and spacious than it looked from the outside. There were quite a few people too.

As soon as she entered, there were people on the counter and it was noisy on one side as it was a restaurant. On the opposite side of the restaurant’s entrance, stairs can be seen, so it’s probably an accommodation for travelers.

“Welcome to [Where theLambs’s Honey Comes]. This is the counter for overnight guests. If you want a meal, you can go to the waiter over there.”

“I’m going to stay. Just for one day.”

“What is the number of people?”

“One adult… one child.”

Valletta glanced down at the child whose head barely touched her waist.

The woman sitting at the counter lifted her body slightly and looked under the counter, and she held out a piece of paper with a business-like smile.

“This is the consent form for the use of the inn. Please read carefully and sign below. What about your meal?”

“I will eat. Please bring it to the room when the time is right. And they said there is a bar here.”

Valletta asked while looking at the consent form.

“The bar is in the restaurant.”

The well-trained staff answered Valletta’s sudden questions without hesitation with a smile on her face.

After hearing the answer that she wanted, Valletta roughly signed and nodded dryly.

“Please use room 314 on the 3rd floor.”

Valletta nodded and turned to the stairs.

The child who was watching her quickly followed suit.

Only when Valletta felt that the child was following her did she step on the stairs.

The hallways of the inn, although quite old still had a subtle scent of wood hovering at the tip of her nose, were enough to bring out the fatigue she had been pressing down.

Her eyes were heavy and the tension that had been held tightly in her body all day was released in an instant as she stepped her foot into her hallway.

The way to the third floor was quite long.

‘If I had known this would happen, I would have asked for a room on the second floor.’

Regretting, she put her hand on her forehead and let out a low sigh.