25

“Hehe… Me, please buy me, Master!”

“A-ah, no! Please buy me. I can do it! I will do better!

“I’m better than them, I will…”

“P-please save me! Ugh…”

After an uncomfortable meal, they arrived at the Nurturing Room with Reinhardt’s magic.

As soon as she stepped into the room, Valletta’s body stiffened at the sound coming from all directions.

She roughly expected it, but this place was worse than she expected.

As soon as the light seeped into the dark space, she heard wailing and begging here and there.

Valletta’s face contorted at the terrible cries and the terrible smell of medicine that seemed to make her mind fuzzy. The smells seemed to be the sweet smell of a flower, then it was the awful smell of garbage, and sometimes it split in two.

As Valletta staggered as she stood dazed, Reinhardt clasped her back tightly with his arms and made her stand upright.

“Master, open your eyes properly and look ahead. Master wanted to see this, right?”

At the whispering voice in her ear, Valletta blankly blinked her eyes.

She should raise her head, but she can’t. A buzzing voice echoed in her mind.

Reinhardt stood in front of Valletta, bent down, and glanced at her.

‘A bad quality hallucinogen.’

It was a common drug used to destroy the minds and enslave ordinary thinking humans.

Reinhardt was accustomed to this kind of drug, having often been attacked by Count Delight without Valletta’s knowledge.

But she wasn’t.

Honestly, he didn’t want to bring her to this place. But at the same time, he wanted to show her this reality.

This is the result of his lowly desires.

Reinhardt laughed at himself. He hated that she showed sympathy to something other than himself.

He had never enjoyed sympathy in his life, but he wanted her sympathy badly.

He wanted Valletta, who was desperately trying to throw him away, to look after him.

Reinhardt stroked Valletta’s forehead with his thumb as she gasped and gasped.

Valletta, who seemed to be having difficulty breathing, changed in an instant. It was easy for her to knock out the guards outside.