76

Valletta closed her eyes on the bed and let out a ragged breath. Then the pain disappeared as if someone had just stopped squeezing the bead.

“It’s gone.”

“You b*stard….”

Rainhard chuckled as he watched Valletta casually spit out the harsh words. She didn’t usually swear.

He slowly swept her disheveled bangs.

“Now remove the engraved mark immediately.”

“I’m sorry, it’s just…..It was engraved with a gain stronger than me.”

Valletta’s eyes widened at Reinhardt’s words. Where in the world could there be an existence more powerful than the Magic Tower Lord? His entourage, Ceylon, seemed to be surprised by this as well.

“Master, I can’t believe it’s stronger than you….”

Valletta jumped to her feet. She grabbed Reinhardt’s collar. She realized for the first time how terrible the pain was. This was how Reinhardt must have felt when she first met him.

Valletta shivered with fear. She would rather be stabbed once by a sword and die. But she didn’t want to shudder at the pain that might come at any moment.

“You ……!”

Reinhardt laid his hand on the back of Valletta’s hand, which had grabbed his collar so hard that it turned white.

“I’ll get this sorted out soon.”

“You’re putting my heart in the hands of a stranger and telling me to do this?”

Reinhardt’s brows narrowed. If the engraved part wasn’t the heart, he would have used other methods, but it was the heart of all things. Even a small mistake would make her stop breathing. The heart was a sensitive and important part of the body. That was why he couldn’t touch it carelessly.

Reinhardt slowly stood up. It seemed that he had to learn the magic circle first.

‘This is not the time to be foolish.’

The killing spirit fell from the red eyes of Reinhardt, who lowered his feet to the ground.

‘Dare to mess with someone you shouldn’t mess with.’

The imperial family was the opponent for sure, but there were one or two strange things lined up behind him. Basically, there couldn’t be any wizard stronger than the Magic Tower Lord. However, since it was a magic that has developed over a long period of time, there could have been another way behind it if it was clearly out of the norm.

“I’ve been involved with you and nothing good has come of it.”

Failed To Abandon The Villain जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें