66

It was a rare behavior from him, who had never shown hostility to Valletta to this extent.

At his warning, Valletta shrugged her shoulders and pulled back.

“It was your fault for not leaving the house even though I told you to.”

“You made the fight too bloody.”

Valletta furrowed her brows at Carlon Delphine’s laugh and looked at him.

Seeing Carlon Delphine smile brightly, she let out a low sigh and turned her head back.

No matter what they say, it will only sound like child’s talk to this person.

“So tell me. It seems that the Emperor plans to take me to the Imperial Palace, so I will have to come up with a countermeasure.”

Reinhardt shrugged his shoulders and sighed as if he had lost.

“Why the hell are you taking the hard road? It’s easier if you just order me. Whatever it is, I’ll follow it.”

“…”

“Master is really stubborn.”

Reinhardt’s voice became even more blunt. He crossed his arms and leaned against the back of the chair.

He lifted his finger. Quilt and Ceylon shuddered and shook their heads.

“We will be right here.”

“You’re done. Take that with you and get out.”

Reinhardt’s finger turned to Carlon Delphine. It was an obvious command, but Quilt and Ceylon kept their mouths shut and did not move.

When Valletta glanced at them, the two of them were staring at her.

‘… Oh no.’

Valletta raised her hand and scratched her cheek as if in trouble. It was obvious that they were asking for help, but it seemed like Reinhardt didn’t want them to know anything.

“I said piss off before I break your limbs. Wait until I call you again.”

“Just let them listen.”

Reinhardt’s eyes widened and he burst into laughter as if he heard something unexpected.

Valletta looked at him a little absentmindedly at the sound of his refreshing laugh.

“Master is a little strange. Since when did you start looking after useless things’ mood?”

At Reinhardt’s words, Quilt and Ceylon expressions hardened.