61

“… Is that kid some kind of genius?”

In the room of his close friend, in which he arrived  after working late at night because that friend said that he had something he wanted to say, was Carlon Delphine who was sipping a glass of wine and mumbling alone.

Duke Leon, who faced him, pushed the door back and closed it.

“I’m going.”

“Ack!”

The moment he was about to close the door, Carlon Delphine slipped in between limply.

Screaming and wriggling, he let go of the door Duke Leon was holding.

“You’re drunk.”

“Duke, teach me some technique. How on earth should I treat my baby? I was going to talk to her today but I was cut off.”

“Long talk.”

“You’re short.”

“Tell me honestly.”

Carlon Delphine mumbled as he hung from Duke Leon’s leg.

Even though he has weak alcohol tolerance, he drank strong alcohol into a stupor. Duke Leon’s forehead furrowed.

Duke Leon pushed Carlon Delphine’s body and slammed the door shut.

He was surprised that he ended up like that with just one drink.

Duke Leon pulled the drink towards himself and poured it into a new glass. Then Carlon Delphine ran and sat across from him.

It wasn’t fun to drink with this person, so he didn’t usually do it.

“What genius?”

“She’s a genius… she quickly understood and applied what I taught her, and created a new formula.”

“Because she’s smart.”

Carlon Delphine nodded at Duke Leon’s short answer. He leaned against the table with his red-stained cheeks.

She took the class more seriously than he expected, and because of that, he taught her longer than he anticipated.

After teaching all day and skipping dinner, there was actually nothing more to teach.

Once taught the basics, she would be able to apply it, and she will be able to do it herself.

Right from the beginning, he thought that it was great talent to be able to draw an alchemy circle while standing up and create that level of purity.