67

Gwang-!

“Valletta! Are you okay?!”

“Lord!”

A voice could be heard from a little far away, probably because he had dived to avoid debris falling from overhead.

Reinhardt, in the midst of the fallen rubble from the building, clicked his tongue, grabbed her by the waist and opened his mouth.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m okay, I was just stuck for a while.”

“If you’re not, don’t push it. Summon Jin.”

“It’s not good to reveal my hands here. I appreciate your sentiment, but I’ll put it off for my protection later.”

Reinhardt, whispering in her ears, began to recite ancient words. He was clearly chanting. She always wondered if he didn’t know how to perform basic chants since he always just snapped his fingers.

‘So he just never did it.’

After reciting the chant for nearly 30 seconds, an invisible wave strongly spread around Reinhardt.

Kwaang!

Huge building rubble that had fallen instantly turned to powder and poured out of reach.

Tak, something fell and rolled on the floor.

Although, because of the loud noise, nobody heard it properly.

The fallen red marble rolled over to a corner of the magic circle, and then a dark shadow appeared with a faint light.

The shadow wearing a robe, which appeared from the dust, slowly bent down.

He grabbed the broken red marble and then woosh- he disappeared.

“Hold on tightly.”

Tsk, the sound of his tongue clicking was heard. As he was about to move, Reinhardt’s body stopped.

‘I don’t know what it was, but the unpleasant air has disappeared.’

Tak-!

When he snapped his fingers again, magic was activated again just like always.

Reinhard lightly kicked the floor and flew upward.

His robe fluttered here and there because of the blast of shock wave.

“Tsk.”

Tak, Tak!

Reinhardt, who snapped his fingers two more times in a row, flew high into the sky as he emerged from the crumbling rubble of the collapsing building.