815

Advice Request
This person likes a guy and he also mentioned to other person that they may like her.

Answered Submission
Hey!

This seems to be a very positive situation! Emma, if you like a person, you should honestly pursue them and let them know your feelings so that they can notice you more. I'd encourage you to talk more to this person when he's alone, I think he feels more comfortable on call and text so definitely keep your conversations alive over there. But do approach him when you see him alone and when you're both not surrounded by friends. Because perhaps in front of familiar people, he could feel awkward and uncomfortable.

Although his feelings towards you might be in the spectrum of uncertainty, I think this is a good thing and could lead to better feelings between you two. Pursue him, and when the time comes, confess. Because confession is the best method of letting your crush notice you. If a person knows someone is interested in them, they notice that person more. It also makes them feel nice because being liked is a good feeling. Don't ask for a rejection or acceptance if he's not sure yet. Ask him that you can wait and you just wanted to voice your feelings and let them be noticed.

If he liked you even slightly before, I’m sure his feelings will be more active after being pursued. So, go ahead and pursue him, talk with him, and let him notice you. Good luck and please take care of yourself.

Thank you,
The Advice Column Team