Trauma (English)

Trauma. Yes, sometimes someone doesn't realize they're under trauma. Just like how he saw it right now.

Blaze is one of the most easily stressed elements that Boboiboy has. He will not hesitate to throw tantrums at everyone if his mental state is that arduous to begin with. But today, he realizes someone has it more ruthless than him.

He sees that white elemental crouching down mumbling some non-coherent thing that he doesn't understand.

"Hey," he approaches cautiously. He may be one of the strongest attackers, yet his power can't be compared with the guy that's trying hard to cover himself.

"Don't come any closer. Leave me alone"

So he stopped and was about to leave him when he heard it.

"Please, stop hurting me.."

And at that moment, Blaze realizes just what's going on with that scientific brain.

"Hey, Solar. This is Blaze. We're with Boboiboy remember? "

"I must be hallucinating. He will take me again"

"No, he won't. Boboiboy will not let that happen. I will not let that happen. I will protect you. Everyone here protects each other" Blaze crouchs down, his gaze fixed on the unfocused crazed eye.

'Just how much suffering are you trying to hide?'

"He won't?"

"Yes"

"I'm safe?"

"Yes, you're with us"

Immediately that body falls to him, and he doesn't anticipate that.

"What's going on?" 

"Thorn, why are you waking up?"

"OwO? Why are you like that? Ummm why is Solar like that? Doesn't he feel stiff when he wakes up?"

"Nah, I was about to carry him to his room when I accidentally stepped on something"

"Ohhh okay. Do you need help?"

"No. You can continue your sleep, Thorn"

"Okay Blaze, good night"

Blaze sighs in relief after Thorn leaves him alone with fainted Solar.

"Ughhh, I will tell this to Mama Gemgem you know" he said to no particular person.

"Your situation is really worrying, Solar"

This is so sad that it makes him stressed. Stressed that he couldn't comprehend how long Solar had endured this.

'No wonder he is called the strongest element'