Power 2 (English)

Actually, Supra ends up destroying the library because Blaze, who is bored, decides to surprise him, which leads to Supra's accidently losing a tiny portion of his power, which leads to the predicament of his parents being scolded and punished by the admiral. 

Supra worriedly looked up. He could tell that his parents were arguing again, and there was the feeling of dread gripping him.

"I shouldn't agree with you!"

"Hey! This is Blaze's fault in the first place! Supra is doing well to not create some collateral damage!"

"Look! The entire library ends up destroyed!"

All the elementals are confused as they have just arrived at the scene when Halilintar and Solar start arguing.

"Okay, I believe this needs to end." Gempa walked up to them. He was summarized by Fang as to what was currently happening at the library. He wanted to separate them. "Blaze, apologize! You're in the wrong. "

"Duh, I'm sorry. I don't know that Supra is quite the agitated type. I wouldn't have surprised him if I had known. " A bit grudgingly, Blaze says.

"This is not entirely Blaze's fault, it's just Halilintar's agitation running deep on Supra." Solar couldn't stop his mouth from pointing at who was exactly the cause of the slip in power here.

"ENOUGH!" That made the room become deadly silent. They stare at Halilintar, whose body is engulfed in electricity.

Halilintar is so fed up with Solar's accusations.

"Till this day I regret fusion up with you!"

"What the hell did you say?""

"From now on, I only want to fusion up without you on the list!"

"What about Supra?! What do you think of him?!"

"A calamity, a weapon to murder. Unlike you, I'm not a murderer!"

"HALINLINTAR!" is not Gempa shout that make everyone think the situation is gone downhill. Is the loud sounds of a slap that make everyone shocked.

"Take it back."

"No"

"I said 'TAKE IT BACK, HALILINTAR!"

"NO!"

"Stop, guys!" They get even more worried when both of them start using their signature move. 

"STOP!" Dinding Tanah, prevent Solar and Halilintar from moving. "I'm disappointed, especially with you, Halilintar" Gempa literally glared at the lightning user while his expression changed to worry at the trembling light elemental . "Ice, Thorn please move Solar elsewhere." Cue to the duo immediately ushering Solar to Thorn's garden. "Taufan, come with me."

"What about me?" Blaze pointed at himself.

"Do self-reflect."