The Eldest 2 (English)

It has been a few weeks since he arrived in this world that he dubbed as an alternate universe. You know what? He felt like going crazy! He is doing everything. Literally everything! From house chores like washing clothes and dishes, to cooking, cleaning the house, and many more! Added with school project and assignment and yada yada make his already hurt head become unbearable. 

"Ughhhh..."

"Cahaya, are you okay?" Ask Yaya, as her friend keeps holding on to his head.

"I'm fine, just a small headache"

"You know, you can take a break"

"No, I have so many things to be done"

A few hours later, we saw Solar couldn't focus on anything.

'Damn, what's going on? Maybe I need water? Yeah' but what he saw was the world titled and Solar just fall to the floor unconcious.

#

Air was enjoying his drink when the corridor became a ruckus. He saw Ying hurriedly come closer to him?

"What's—"

"Cahaya!"

"Hah? What happened to Abang Cahaya?"

"He collapsed!"

At that moment, Air feels like someone is throwing cold water to him.

"Where?!"

"We put him to nurse!"

"Does Abang Daun know this?!"

"Yes, he is going there!"

Air run to the health room. When he arrived, he could see Daun crying. He doesn't comfort him, he immediately enters the room, and the sight is not pretty. His eldest brother's face is smeared with blood. Probably his own blood. He could see the nose was still bleeding.

"How can I stop nosebleeding like this?!"

"The priority is to wake Cahaya!"

"How about we call an ambulance and get him to the hospital!"

Air though he saw something out of a drama movie. He was aware that Abang Cahaya had appeared paler than usual in recent days.

"Abang! ABANG CAHAYA!" That shout snapped everyone out of panic and the man that he called gradually gained consciousness.

Cahaya woke up. 

'Wait... my eyes are closed? I thought that I wanted to pick a glass of water? Why is my head pounding so much? And what the hell is this sticky substance in my nose?' He touched it. 'Oh... it was blood... wait what?!'

Everyone was shocked when suddenly Cahaya jolted and began to aggressively look around the place.

"What's—"

"Abang!" Daun almost wanted to pound on him when Air stopped him.

"Abang Daun, can't you see that Abang Cahaya is ill?"

"Cahaya, are you okay?"

"Ughhh, my head is pounding so much... what's going on?"

"We found you collapsed and panicked when your nose started bleeding!"

"For how long?"

"We found you exactly an hour"

"Oh goshhhhhhhh, my paper is not finished" Cahaya was so tired that he didn't have the energy to pity himself for failing the test.

"I believe you're overworked. You have a fever"

"I'm not. Thank you. My assignment is not completed yet, and I have to help my brother too. So if you can give me a leave?"

This pique Air and Daun interest. Their eldest is really overworking himself for them and never actually asks for anything.

"Abang, it's best for you to rest"

"Yes... we don't want you to bleed again"

"I won't, don't worry. We have to pick Api and Tanah, remember. Angin wanted a new skateboard. Petir will be angry if I am late picking him up"

"Don't worry, we will cover you. How about we go back home so that you can rest peacefully?"

"But how about my project?"

"I can ask the teacher. It better for you to rest, Cahaya. Your body can not keep up with your activity" says Yaya.

#

At home, Air and Daun immediately put Cahaya in his bed. The eldest is not budging too much, too tired. When his head falls into the pillow, his consciousness is brought to dreamland.

"I'm sorry for giving you a task like this.."

"Is okay. You should depend on us more"

"..umm... but you're my little brother.. I want to spoil all of you.. as much as I can"

"Abang Cahaya... please don't push yourself like this"

They heard soft snoring from the person.

"Abang Daun... I think we will commence meeting for the first time"

"Huh?"

#

When every brother has arrived at home, they curiously look at the two eldest abangs, who keep talking in a hushed tone.

"Sooo what's going on?"

"Where is Abang Cahaya?"

That made the two eldest stop their bickering. 

"He is sick, Petir"

"Is he okay?"

"No, his fever was high the last time I checked."

"What's going on? You're hiding something from us"

"Actually, Abang Cahaya just collapsed at school" Daun says.

The remaining siblings gasp in shock.

"No. The nurse says he is overworked"

"Overworked?"

"Yes, and it is because of us that he has become like this"

"Us?"

"Just think, who will do the house chores if it is not Abang Cahaya? who clean all your three name" Air point out the TTM "... if not Abang Cahaya? He still has to help Ochoboy in the stall, for the sake of a little bonus money. He too have assignment and  project. Yet he still have the time to help us with our problem"

Thankfully, they have that guilty face. 

"He has done everything for us." He never asked for anything. Wishing the best for us"

"This time is our time to be just a bit self-reliable. So that we can ease a bit of his burden"