Baby 3 (English)

Solar was unconscious for two days after the viasco of saving baby Boboiboy.

"Will he be okay?"

"Yes. His wound is already healing perfectly. Though his energy is exhausted too much" says the doctor.

Solar woke up in the middle of the day when the artificial sun was at its highest point.

"Ughhh...."

"Solar, you awake!" The shout made him grimace. He saw Blaze sitting on the bedside which is a really rare sight.

"Blaze? Where is everyone?"

"They are outside because it is hot in here. Man, Solar, you really like to create chaos"

"I think you should reflect on yourself."

"Solar!"

"Ola!" 

Both the hot elementals change their attention to the wall glass, where they can see Thorn and a certain baby happily looking at Solar.

"Well, I guess you can turn off the sun"

After the room cools down a bit, the nature elemental with a blabbering baby on his hand enters the room and makes its way to Solar's bed.

"Solar!"

"Ola!"

"I see you could talk, young master" Solar is amused at the accusing look that was given to him by the baby.

"How are you, Solar?"

"I feel better, Thorn. How everyone?"

"Welp, we're panicked, of course, after your sudden collapse and baby Boboiboy making a fuss and refusing to let you go" Blaze explains.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay, Solar! It must be hard to take care of Boboiboy in an unknown place!"

"It is..."

"Ola! Ola!" Baby BBB reaches his hand toward Solar in the hope he can carry him.

"Geez, are you being a troublemaker to your elemental, Boboiboy?"

After his body is placed on familiar touch, the baby blabbers happily.

The elemental awwed at the cute scenery.

"Nee, is it okay if a baby doesn't sleep that much?"

"What do you mean?"

"Boboiboy doesn't get enough sleep"

"We already done so many things, even trying to make Halilintar wear a pikachu costume" which garnered a laugh from the light elemental.

"Oh god, that would be hilarious! Poor me, skipping that event"

"Don't worry, I have the picture" Blaze smugly says."

"Blaze... you're truly a saviour!" Solar was thrilled to tease his rival.

At that moment, the baby started yawning loudly.

"You must be really worried about me that you couldn't sleep, right Boboiboy?" The baby nodded off, sleepy.

Solar softly patted Boboiboy's back and hummed the same melody that he used for bedtime to Boboiboy. The baby's slow snoring was the only noise they heard.

"That... was fast"

"Amazing"

"Ha?"

"I mean, you literally only take less than a minute to make him fall asleep. What kind of wizardry do you use?"

"You see that I'm still strapped in the bed" Solar deadpannedly states.

"How do you do that?" Thorn is intrigued. He was in the team to take care of Boboiboy the most, with Gempa and Taufan, and they were having difficulty putting Boboiboy to sleep.

"Well... when we're on the strange planet, Boboiboy keeps missing something before bed time. So I sing him a melody and I think he enjoys it?"

"Ehhhhhhh???"

#◇#

Unfortunately that's the end of Baby Chapter

☀️