Nature 4 (English)

A big throb and both Ice and Thorn snapped from their activity.

"Huh?!" Thorn jolted. Feels uncomfortable all of sudden. Not only him, but Ice keeps glancing nowhere.

"What's wrong with the two of you?" Gopal thinks they're acting weird.

"Something is off."

Cue to Ice saying the forbidden word, Ice and Thorn watch start beeping continuously.

"What's going on?"

"Sunny?" 

The watch repeatedly mentions the star logo, a new feature that the holder of said logo created as a sign of S.O.S, and maybe he would never guess that he would be the first to use it.

"Ughh... Sunny..." Thorn bit his lip. He can only guess that Solar is not in a favorable situation that he needs their help. 

Thorn headache that has never been so painful attacked him, making him stumble to the ground.

"Thorn!" Ice quickly held him, seeing the nature element's grimace expression.

While Gopal tending Thorn, Ice ask Yaya.

"Yaya, where the others?"

"Fang, Ying, and Qually went to the north."

"And Solar went to the east...."

The nature around them, continuously withering, is creeping them out. Then they feel something is off too.

"Is it just me or the sun is dimming?" Gopal raised his hand, watching as the rays of the sun lost their brilliance.

"Nope, the smoke is thicker."

"That even the power of the Sun can't pierce it?"

Yaya knows that Ice is hiding something. Gopal's anxiety has reached a new fold.

"I should have notice that he will do another stupid thing" Ice summons his bow. He held it tightly as if he would snap right there.

He tried to be calm. He needs to be calm. But the environment around him forces him to be a bit aggressive, a bit forceful, a bit wild and, importantly, to destroy the source of this uncomfortable feeling.

'This is maybe what Thorn feels right know'

"You mean Solar? I mean, he is the smartest of you all"

"Ughhh but he is stupid when it comes to self-care" this time Thorn answer Gopal. His doe-like-eyes have turned a bit sharp, on par with Halilintar, that they thought the lightning holder was pretending to be Thorn.

Which is kind of funny.

But a big no.

The three people shook.

"So what are we gonna do?"

"Of course, search for him!" Ice drags Thorn along with him using his power sliding.

"Please, Mother Nature... help me find solar."

And when they found him, the first thing they saw was a white-light-thing pouring out from Solar and that silverish orb staring lifelessly at Thorn.

"SOLAR!"

And it triggers a frightening mechanism from both elements.