Nature 8 (English)

Someone looks in horror at someone. Boboiboy could only stare helplessly at the screen in front of him. 

"Thorn, wake up, damn it!!" That scream came from his left. Halilintar had already started cursing. His thunder trying to reach the above. He was trying to electrocute his brother to wake up. To stop this madness.

Blaze was watching carefully from the side of battle where his counterpart was last seen. Worried sick that the outcome will be like this. He wished it was him who awakened his third tier in that environment, not Thorn. The nature would be wailing non-stop for a week, watching his light stay completely still.

Gempa is behind Blaze, trying to hold the fire elemental down because the elemental started ablazing everything.

Taufan is silent. Deadly silent, as if he was not there. He is frightened, realizing this is the same state that he brought upon the land with the power of a tornado, while this time Thorn literally brings destruction to that planet.

Boboiboy is gaping.

It was his fault that everything became like this.

He is not strong enough to guard against using this power.

He couldn't protect Solar from the same fate that had already happen... Twice!

He couldn't protect his childish side from the rush of revenge.

He is useless.

"Thorn please.... please calm down!" Boboiboy's begging voice couldn't reach the nature element.

"Please... not anymore... I don't want to hurt anyone... again..."

🍒

I'm still choosing one of the requests. Your idea is incredible!

Bentar ya, Readers. Nee lagi milih request siapa yang bakal Nee pilih.

Yap, Nee cuman milih salah satu request.