Baby 2 (English)

It has been a few days since they've been stranded inside the forest, and it worries Solar that Boboiboy has become so deadly silent.

"Master? Bbb?" The baby soft cooing can be heard.

"Thank goodness that Boboiboy is strong" Solar sigh. He's exhausted from his constant movement. The residents of the forest are not that kind, and they're still being targeted. 

"Fortunately, I was able to divert their attention yesterday."

Flashback

The villain's lackey is getting closer to them and Solar doesn't have enough energy to fight them at night.

"Calm down, it's just a few hours until dawn. When it comes, I could fry them" says Solar, encouraging himself and Boboiboy, who watch him in wonder.

Solar climb to the tallest tree and stay still for a while, watching rays of light pass through the forest.

He grimaces at the sudden throb that he feels on his side.

'Probably an injury and it's already stopped bleeding'

Boboiboy keeps patting his chest when suddenly something moves.

"So you're here"

'Oh fu**'

More of the lackeys discover his hiding place.

'They easily found us... perhaps a detector?'

"Where do you think you're running?"

"You're trapped"

"You couldn't escape"

"Heh, are you mocking me? The strongest element?"

"Ho, you sure are arrogant"

"You're nothing when night comes."

'True... how do you know that secret?'

"Oh, so you're not that everyday lackey"

"Aish, your expectations of us are really low... should we demonstrate?"

"F***!" Solar thinly dodged the attack.

A barrage of attacks came at him. Solar's power is mostly used to defend and keep Boboiboy safe. Boboiboy safety priority is important. 

"Is this it the famous strongest element?"

"Heh" spitting blood from his mouth, Solar is trying to calm his little master to calm down. 

"Do you think something like that could kill me?" He can feel it. The thermal energy coursing through his body, his realm is coming, awaken.

"You're greatly mistaken... because this time, I'm gonna trashed you all" with the background of the dawn, Solar smile look devilish.

And the next thing is that the forest is full of explosions and baby giggles.

Flashback off

"I guess that was one of my many badass moments."

Boboiboy's crying snaps Solar out of his euphoria. Solar changed Boboiboy's position. He cradles the baby on his chest and softly hums a melody that he learned from a distant past.

"I had no idea you liked hearing hum, little master. You must be missing your mother" Solar kiss Boboiboy's forehead as the baby's cute snore is heard. 

"This planet is Kuadrax, and I'm sure there are inhabitants here, must find them"