Cradle 7 (English)

"Sopan... please wake up."

The baby didn't respond to his voice, and he could hear Supra wailing becoming stronger. There is no other way. Solar embraced Sopan. He rested his head over Sopan's hair and started chaneling the light power. 

It was half an hour later that he could sense a movement.

Sopan feels the immense power of light. He is literally basking in the warm power of the sun. The first thing he sees when he wakes up is the lovely face of his worried mother. He patted Solar's chest, and Solar laughed in relief.

His heart was going to stop beating if that didn't work.

Supra who is on his laps trying to reach the youngest and Solar oblige by carrying him closer.

Sopan softly smiles, cooing weakly while being patted on the head by Supra. He even giggled at the dirty face Supra got himself (snooth, tears, and all).

Solar allows the two fusion processes to interact. He watched closely Gentar wanted to join the fun.

"My hand is full...." cue to Gentar pouting. He sensed movement from the black figure.

"F***!"

"Language! There are babies here!"

"Don't care. What the hell is wrong with him?" Halilintar points accusingly at the unmoving Taufan.

"He is ill."

"Huh, unbelieveable." Halilintar nudges Taufan, then lets him be, choosing to go near Solar because he is curious.

"Again?" Halilintar said in exasperation. Two fusion already much yet added with one... Halilintar consider to bury himself.

"I think all fusions are out there with their respective elementals."

Sopan's blue doe eyes watch curiously as the black figure facepalms while Supra just rolls his eyes.

"What exactly happened?"

"We should look for the other."

"And how do we carry them?"

Solar is considering fainting, just like Taufan is doing now.

It ends up with Solar carrying a triplet in his arm.

'Heavy...' Solar is not that athletic to begin with.

The two babies in his arm are trying not to wake the sick Sopan up. The eldest repeatedly patted the matted hair of his youngest siblings while holding Gentar's hand. Gentar softly held Sopan's hand and then kissed his head.

Solar internally aweeed watching this.

Halilintar is walking beside him. He is carrying an unconscious Taufan.

"Why are you carrying him like that?"

Halilintar carried Taufan like he carried a rice sack.

"My back hurt..."

'That doesn't explain anything!'
Solar huffed hearing Halilintar's answer. He tried to ease his cramped hand. He was really tempted to levitate the babies but prevented doing that, afraid of a flying Giga (if Gempa accicently saw that). 

There is another reason why he limited his own power. He found out that the babies were actually absorbing their power. The constant tugging of his core is what Solar assumes. He glanced at Supra and Sopan. 

'Perhaps soon, Gentar will reach for Gempa'

He even felt his core being tugged somewhere. It does make him tired. He was hoping his energy wouldn't be that depleted when they regroup.

Boboiboy Short-Fanfic AU Season 1 [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara