Nature 9 (English)

Solar realizes that he is floating in nothingness.

"Huh, how many times have I come here that this has become some sort of haven for me?"

Sometimes, Solar decides that everything is too much for him. He, being the light element, is the element that represents life, hope, and positivity. Though there is not a single positive energy inside of him. It's just that people judge him to be like that.

Somehow, today he feels the urgency of something. 

"Why can't I calm down? What's going on?" This dimension where he couldn't do anything and yet the feeling of needing to do something was still there.

It's cold, but Solar could bear with this. His brain decides to work on how to wake himself.

"Huh, that's funny. I wanted to rest, but someone or something wanted me to run and save the day; give me a break, damn it."

There's that little light that appears again. as if coaxing him not to give up on the beyondThat flicker of light too, trying hard to light up the whole darkness.

"You're doing too much. You will burn yourself. Hey, that reminds him of someone hot-headed.

The next thing he knows when he touches the little star is cold... and a hug. Someone, no Ice, is hugging him while Yaya is crying holding... is that Sinarbot? Then everything clicked.

"F, Thorn is running amock, isn't he?"

That question surprised everyone there.

"Solar!" He was even engulfed in a colder hug. 

"Ice.. you're cold"

"Sorry" Ice stop hugging. Solar saw Ice's contorted face turn relieved. Well he is problem solver aren't him? He even let Solar see everything, not shielding him from that dangerous fog. Damn, Ice! Maybe this is his fault too?

"Hahhh..... what am I going to do with you all?"