Nature 7 (English)

The gall of this mad person truly rivals that of his previous owner and it's further triggered by Thorn's most hated experience surfacing.

He ignored the screams of his other brothers.

He ignored Boboiboy's begging.

For this one time, Thorn wanted revenge more than anything. He should give honor to this man for giving him a reason to break his promise.

"NO ONE CAN HURT MY BROTHER!"

A loud Bang and everyone shouting his name are the only things that register in Thorn's mind.

🙃

Neon-greenish things light up behind the smoke. The foggy smoke dissipated as something forcefully blew the smoke away. 

Thorn's hat was replaced with an emerald crown, shining under the darkness tightly embended to dark green hair that was flowing with non-existing wind.

The once lush-green-forest eyes that hold innocence and childiness change into neon-emerald-wild and... frightening, looking down at everyone in such a manner that they think they're insignificant.

There is something that makes everyone on edge. The fact that a serpent like creature with green light things is circling around Thorn and hissing at them makes their stomach turn.

One look and everyone gets a chill down their spine.

And, as with any other third stage that has occurred thus far, Balak goes on the rampage.

The black vine with greenish light shoots and jabs around the villain. The snake spat poison everywhere and didn't care if it targeted friend or foe.

"This is what I'm looking for! A battle until one of us die!" Shout the villain crazily, laughing in  ecstasy.