Nature 2 (English)

"Okay, this is way worse than we thought it would be," concluded Solar as he saw the severity of the situation. He could see that Thorn was crying for nature and Ice was trying to calm him down.

The first thing that Thorn notices after being called by Boboiboy is the scream. An agonizing scream of nature around him.

Thorn wrapped his ears to stop the screams, but they still reached him.

"Ughhh"

"Thorn.."

Although Ice is not as tuned as Thorn, he can feel the source of water on this planet is diluted, polluted, and small. Ice would be in the same state as Thorn if he changed into Air.

"Solar, what should we do?" Yaya asked, as she saw the light element as the most reasonable person in this environmental case.

"You should ask—" Solar shook his head as he saw Thorn was unable to help them at the moment. "We can start by searching for the source of this pollution and how to cope and prevent something like this from happening again." 

Everyone starts moving after receiving the command. Ice comes forward.

"This is not gonna work in the direction that you want."

"I know, that's why you take care of him for me, okay?"

"Where are you going, Sol?" Thorn grasped his hand, shaking his head as he felt something would go wrong.

"I have an assumption. I will be fine. Don't worry," Solar assured Thorn.

"Be careful, Sol" 

"You too" 

Ice sees Solar start levitating and disappear with his own teleportation.

'I hope this is not some kind of trap'