ToD part 8

Kaizo: Another ToD again

Ying: From Cca_slla

Shielda: What it says in here...

 Glacier: Oh my

Glacier: Oh my...

Solar; AGAIN?!

Gempa: Why me?

Ice: Why not?

Author; Now let us set up the plot, shall we?

Not related to any AU, post-Retak'ka

The sun and its planets.

The sun and its only live planet.

The Earth and its only star.

Gempa sometimes wonders what it feels like to be prisoner for a century inside a psychotic owner.

"If you wanted to feel it, why not try it?"

Finally, he said it, and he expected him to answer that. Gempa still ignores the venom latched out from the light elemental. He too saw the pain in the eyes.

'It's cloudy again' he could guess what was going on inside that brilliant brain. Maybe reminiscing the... terrible one?

The light elemental will cross his arms in front of his chest while trying to calm his raging heart, and if Gempa's guess is correct, the next second he will do exactly what Gempa described.

Gempa may not be as smart as him, but he observes everyone.

He saw the light elemental look small. Tired of being abused. Tired of being used. Tired of being taken for granted.

A hug will not hurt, right?

Soft hands are guiding him, and Solar is a bit taken aback when his head is already on someone's shoulder.

"G-gem?"

"You must be tired"

Silently, Solar answered him with a deep sigh.

"... I'm"

"You can rest for awhile. This time, someone will take care of you"

"B-but-"

"The sun always illuminates its solar system without a rest and will end up dying by its own power.... I don't want you to end up like that"

Arms linked to his back. Gempa feels his shoulder a bit soaked.

"The planets need it sun to live, and I should do whatever I can to make sure that you all survive this shitty predicament."

Gempa chuckled upon hearing it.