Eyes (English)

"Has someone found my glasses?

"Where do you put it?" Ask Gempa. He is focused on preparing their lunch.

"Ummmm, I thought it was on the table the last time I saw it, but there's nothing there." Solar comes closer to Gempa while covering his eyes.

"What happened to your eyes? Are you okay?" Gempa worried.

"Don't worry, Gem. My eyes are just overly sensitive to light."

"Ohhhhh, though this is my first time seeing you without your glasses"

"Really?"

"Yes... I'm curious about your eyes" 
Solar embarrassingly raised his hand, letting Gempa see his eyes.

"Woah"

Its color is pure silver, almost going to white. Solar eyes glimmer in the light.

"Like… a diamond"

"Ummm, Gem?"

"I think I understand why you hide it. Your eyes are beautiful"

"No! You misunderstand! My eyes are ugly and a bit sensitive!"

"But your eyes are stunningly beautiful, Solar."

"Ummmm your eyes and Halilintar's eyes are the most beautiful! I love the color of your eyes the most!"

"Solar, are you hitting me?" Gempa smirked. It is rare to get a compliment from the light elemental. An embarrassed Solar is really fun to mess up.

"I-I-I.. Gempa!"

"I think if everyone saw it, they would agree with my opinion. It is just rare to see a diamond orb"

"Stop teasing me, Gempa!"