Protect (English)

Solar tend to forgot, that sometimes they, elemental, still do the things that human, especially their new master, so easily do, namely the sacrificing thing.

"Fuck!" Cursing, Solar, check the condition of Halilintar.

Yep, Halilintar. The lightning elements that he despises, and the feeling is mutual, go down with just a single attack.

Solar doesn't know which one annoys him the most, the fact that Halilintar protects him while he is capable of doing that himself or the fact that Halilintar has become a burden to him. Both maybe?

"You idiot! Why are you protecting me?!" He could only stare at Halilintar's emotionless face. That usual frown is nowhere to be seen, only to be replaced by a ghostly pale color.

Leaving without a choice Solar open Halilintar upper cloth. No, stop your disturbing thoughts; Solar just wanted to see if Halilintar had a large wound... or if he could discover the secret behind those females wooing Halilintar everyday.

Lifting the black jacket slowly, he was surprised by the view. A very toned body with abs.

"Damn it! Even in this state, you still make me this annoyed?" Solar caresses it before smacking himself and starting to search for the wound.

His hand trailed on Halilintar's chest, feeling the owner of the body's breath slow yet wavering.

He should know that behind that red t-shirt there is something that Halilintar wanted to hide, so he cut it and, behold, a tainted red bandage.

"I officially declare you stupid beyond belief."

The blood has already smeared the white bandage, and Solar must move fast before Halilintar's condition worsens.

"You're lucky, you're not getting an infection; either you have a fever... or you've already taken medicine."

Pressing the wound is a tactical move, and Halilintar winsce. Solar is certain that if the wound is not healed immediately, it will leave a scar.

Taking a deep breath, Solar focusing everything to heal Halilintar.

"Even if there is an enemy coming to us, I will not let you die. Not until TAPOPS finds us and does not declare me as a murderer of the thunder"

Solar'a hand is letting out warm light, and it is doing its job of healing Halilintar's wound slowly. This kind of wound needed to be througful, and it was Solar's forte to be careful.

A minute becomes an hour. Solar is full of sweat. His concentration wavered as his focus was reaching its limit. The fact that he is doing this with only his will is already so awesome.

When he finishes healing Halilintar's wound, Solar's mind turns blank. Gravity pulled his body to the ground. He was almost toppling on Halilintar's body and was really close to kissing Halilintar's lips.

"Look at you... so comfortable in your sleep... and leaving me alone to deal with this shit..."

His body was trembling, too exhausted to do anything. Solar let himself lie on the ground, catching his breath. He was really tempted to fall asleep, but who would protect that stone face?

They have to move, as the sky is turning darker. Solar grumbles, noticing that he has to drag Halilintar.

"What am I supposed to do with you?"

🥲

I'm really sorry for the late update

It's already a week since I'm under the weather and somehow I feel like my brain is not functioned properly, given by the story above

Do you find it strange?