Fusion (English)

"So..  Taufan?" Everyone is expecting Taufan to celebrate, happy, and gushing... but the person is too stunned to properly answer the question.

"I'm not dreaming, right?"

"Nope," Gempa becomes increasingly concerned about the lack of an answer.

"This is real, right?"

"Yeah!" Blaze nudge Taufan. In hope his brother will stop bothering him with that look.

"I'm not dreaming, right?"

"You already asked it twice," Solar's answer deadpanned, truly intrigued by the wind holder reaction.

'Is it that unexpected that he doesn't know how to react?' That was inside Solar's mind.

"ÒwÔ of course! Everyone will get it! So don't worry, Abang Upan! This time is your spotlight!"

"But there is me..." Solar grumbles.

That realization in Taufan's face makes everyone a bit panicked when the next thing he does is loudly... cry.

"HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

"EH?!"

"Abang Upan, are you alright?!"

"Are you ill?"

"Sick?"

"Injured?"

"Duh, he is just relieved," Halilintar butted in with their question.

"Relieved because finally he got his own fusion though with the help of my greatself"

Solar gets a lazy look from everyone.

"I have fusion...."

"Yep"

"I have fusion."

"Yeah?"

"I have fusion!"

"UwU ho'oh"

"I HAVE FUSION!!!!!" As a result, the wind element goes crazy, inviting tornadoes to Monsta headquarters.

"Woy, calm down!!!!" Halilintar shout.

"Somebody stop him!!"

"Weheeeeeeee go wild!!"

"Not you Blaze!!" Gempa tweak Blaze's ear.

"OwO fuyohhhh this's an awesome looking Tornado... is this real?" Thorn spinning inside of it.

The only person without bother on defending himself start asking question to himself.

"Am I going to be okay?" 

Omake

"Hm? Where everyone?... nah I don't care" went back to sleep.