Nature 1 (English)

This is an idea from Twitter

Enjoy

🍶

"It's horrible..." was the first sentence that everyone could conclude after seeing the planet inside Space Ship Kebenaran. 

Boboiboy grimaced as the grayish mist scrached the glass of the space ship.

'What kind of cloud could scrape a space ship...'

"This is worse."

"Nope, it's horrible."

"Worse than Earth.."

"What happened to this planet?"

"It has to be, you thrashy human."

"Oy"

While everyone is gibbering, Boboiboy caresses his power watch as if trying to calm down a particular element, or is he trying to calm himself?

🍶

"Thorn, please stop. You make my head hurt " Solar has been watching Thorn walk back and forth with that serious expression.

"B-but look at that!" Thorn pointed at the screen. They're currently watching Boboiboy's briefing on the big screen.

"We already see it."

"Calm down, Thorn."

"Is not that bad."

"Not that bad???" Thorn gave Blaze his most piercing glare, and the element yelped.

"THAT?! Is what you mean NOT THAT BAD?!" Thorn again pointed to the screen, where the plants appear to wither in the next second.

"Okay, calm down, Thorn."

"You don't understand what I feel!" If it weren't for Solar holding him, Thorn would have snapped at everyone.

"Then what do you feel? Elaborate" Halilintar assumes Thorn is in a state where he is agitated by something. Most probably, the nature outside.

"I feel like they will die. They're dying, Gem!"

This information was really unexpected.

"How can we trust your word?" Ice is a bit anti-enthusiast with their current mission.

"Maybe because Thorn is the nature element, so he can sense them?" Blaze chirped.

"Oh my....." Cue to the grimacing expression that everyone makes while watching the big screen. And all of them hear familiar phrases.

"Boboiboy kuasa tiga!"