Nature 5 (English)

Seven Icy Arrow flying from the bow targets the black vine that holds captive his sibling.

Ice is trying to calm himself. They don't need a raging element to thrash out the already dying element.

Thorn ran straight to the enemy and actually punched the villain on the face, gaining a flabbergasted look from Gopal.

"Owch... that hurt~ " the villain smirked as he gained the attention of the nature element, his real target.

The freezing vine broke apart and Ice caught Solar before he hit the ground.

It was cold and it terrified Ice to the core when he touched Solar. The usual warm hue, that always surrounds the Sun element just disappeared like that.

"Sol? Solar!" Ice shake Solar. Try to wake him up. Try to get any reaction from the overconfident element. Yet nothing happened. The light element is still motionlessly sleeping.

"What have you done to him!" Rage is coursing through every pore of Thorn's vein. 

"I'm not doing anything?"

A dark green vine surges up from the ground, targeting the villain. The villain answers it with his own black vine. Both vines are fighting for dominance.

"Liar!"

"Why so dramatic?"

Another wave of vines slams into the enemy and Ice can't hear what they're talking about. Only the sound of broken ground transfer to his ear.

"Thorn!" Ice feels it. The raging of murderous aura surrounding the natural element. He is not blind. Ice watches as their surroundings turn a bit foggy. He's damn sure the fog is poisonous and it's coming from Thorn's battle.

"Thorn!!" Ice wanted to stop him. The nature around them quickly withers, and Ice sure knows what's going to happen.