Unexpected (English)

This is Mythical AU

😀

"Do you believe in mermaids?"

If Taufan ever heard about that question, he would definitely say "Yeah, try to drown yourself and meet your mermaid."

Well, he meant it as a joke, not literally.

He was doing his usual hobby, which is fishing, when suddenly the hook was roughly dragged by something big. Of course he retaliated, but he got dragged into the sea!

Oh the horror when he saw what kind of fish was hooked. It was a big orca. 

He wanted to scream, but the salty sea water kept him from saying something. Breathing becomes a menial task.

He thought that he was going to die when he saw that ember tail. 

Yep ember! just like the color of a burning fire!

Taufan was so shocked that he couldn't see clearly that same ember color in its eyes.

In his mind, there is only one sentence about the beauty that he saw in the deep ocean.

'Who are you?'

The next morning, he found himself on the shoreline with man-and‐a-tail... holy shit, that's a real tail!! watching him.

"What the—"

"Finally, you are awake! I've been dehydrated in here for like... four hours! You must pay me back!"

"Say what?!"

"Well rescue service, especially done by Mermaid, is not free, you know."

"Since when?!"

"Who cares? Take me to the nearest Hot Choco and we can discuss it from there. "

"What???"

"Oh yeah, my name is Blaze, and I'm in your care."

"I'm not agreeing with this!!!"

Since that day, Taufan's life has changed with merman(?) Living with him