ToD part 10

"Aih, the new dare sounds so strange," Sopan says

"Ummm, from Harue_Aoki95 "

"Mom... third stage?" Supra feels so intrigued by the outcome. Hope his mother will not wreak havoc.

"We never met Aunty on that stage before," Gentar peculiarly pointed out.

"ÕwÕ Even Monsta has not released the third stage of the other elemental," Sori plays with his finger, worried that there will be a fight break out.

"So what we're going to see is Aunty at the third stage with Nee preference?" Glacier sit down on the floor.

"Exactly!"

"This will be exciting!"

"Why are you guys crowding here?" Solar just came out of the teleportation portal.

"Mother, we wanted to see your third stage!" Sopan exclaimed.

"Yes, Aunty, we wanted to see it!" This time Frostfire added.

"W-why?!"

"Because you got a dare, so yeah, do it," Nee says. She appears out of nowhere and sits on a chair with tea in hand.

"Uhhhh, but this will be dangerous."

"It will not."

"I'm only using this for extreme circumstances!"

"You got a dare, so who cares?"

"But—"

"Just do it, Solar, or I will order fusions to let out their ultimate move."

The fusions huddled up together and let their most deathly puppy eyes be seen by Solar. Yes, even Supra joined.

"Urkkk yes, yes, I will... just give me a sec." Solar walks a bit away from them and starts levitating. He closes his eyes and starts focusing. The symbol of the moon with stars that always accompanied him when he used Tembakan Gerhana Solar appeared and was pulsing with light. 

"Eh? What is Aunty doing?"

"Is he gonna shoot us?"

"No... he is building up energy," Supra said, fascinated by the energy surrounding them and concentrating only on his mother.

They could feel the heavy atmosphere, and a blast of light later made everyone close their eyes.

"Bravo! That's what I call a grand stage!" 

The person inside the light disperses it, making the light fall like a falling star.

The same silver iris greets them, yet he looks different. 

Silverish-blond hair with star ornaments sways under a light wind.

The same turtleneck cloth, attached to it is a royal garment.