Cradle 9 (English) completed

They had never seen the distraught face of Ice before. Maybe this is a new experience. 

"Solar! Thorn!" And Ice never shouts. He never screamed.

"What happened?!" Solar wanted to run, but Ice already beat him on doing that. With both of his respective fusions securely in his chest, he motioned to someone behind him. They see Blaze piggybacking Gempa, whose face is as white as sheet.

"What happened to Mama Gempa?!" Thorn quickly helped Blaze lay down Gempa. He gives Gentar to Blaze, which he carries shakily because Gentar starts crying at seeing his mother's pale face, don't forget a bit of electricity comes out of him. 

The duo fusion of Ice could sense the worry of their father. Frostfire kept pulling Ice's jacket, wanting to gain his attention because Ice was hugging too tightly for comfort. Glacier wanted to calm his little brother, yet he himself wanted to cry. 

"Uhhh hiks...."

Frostfire pats Glacier's head, wishing that this won't happen to them.

Thorn has begun inspecting Gempa's wound.

"I don't know. I found him fainting in the middle of riding Giga."

"Riding Giga? So the earthquake yesterday is Gempa?" Halilintar's back is stinging. He laid Taufan on the ground too.

"Then how in the freaking world did he gain this wound?!" Solar gives the triplet to Halilintar, which Halilintar tries hard to adjust.

Sopan woke up and shivered at the different energies that entered him. Sori stared in amazement at the ruby orbs watching his companion in bad shape. Supra felt something was wrong. Though he really likes the thrum of thunder in his father's vein, it doesn't calm Supra's mind.

Solar helps Thorn tend Gempa's wound. Thankfully, Thorn brought a medical kit. Solar starts stitching the wound while Thorn applies medical herbs.

"How long has he been like this?"

"A day"

"How are you not attending to his wound?!"

"Because we're being chased down!"

"Huh?!"

Cue a spaceship suddenly flashing a dangerous beam at them.

The elementals are readying their battle stance. Halilintar is at the front with his twin blades in hand. The fusions are gathered inside a single protection light ball sphere, along with the elements of fire and ice. Blaze's Cakram Api is already igniting. Solar is behind them, protecting Thorn at the same time as the babies. Thorn who in turn protects the injured.

A woman they had never known or recognized came down with many robots.

Their presence raises a red flag for Solar.

"Are you perhaps Halilintar?" The red haired woman spoke smoothly.

"How do you know?"

"My name is Kira'na and I welcome you to Gur'latan, oh Lighting Elemental."

Somehow, everyone has a foreboding feeling, but not for Halilintar.

Something is attracting Halilintar, and he unconsciously takes a step forward. His walk was interrupted by Solar and Blaze, who grasped each of his hands tightly. They're shaking their heads. 

The baby fusion is really in distress.

Frostfire breath let out both fire and ice.

Glacier hands have turned into a tiny gauntlet.

Reanimated plant levitating near Sori.

Gentar tightly grasped his mini hammer.

Sopan's Keris is beating with a light hue.

And Supra give a nasty, piercing glare to the women in front of them.

The elementap might forget, but the fusion will never forget. 

On how a cursed light almost erased the elementals entire memory. Their mama and father precious memories!

On how all the fusions forcefully go out from the watch, even taking the risk that one of them will be destroyed. 

It might even be worse if the elemental forgot all of them and became a tool being used by this woman.

They wouldn't let that happen.

They appear. They shield their parents from the cursed light. They run. But they don't have enough energy. They are separated.

And now the enemy is in front of them. A chorused sentence they agreed is transmitted through the elemental mind.

"Don't trust her!"

🌹

This is the end of chapters Cradle

Nee might create a book for Cradle because it is completed.

What do you guys thinks?