Cradle 1 (English)

Someone give me an idea and I was in a trance for a few days. Thanks to her/him/them ---Daisy--

For everyone who in need of baby fusions chapter then here it is!

A bit warning, cause there will be a bit of me shipping my ships. Don't worry it's only a tiny bit.

Enjoy~

💌

Solar woke up with a jolt. A big jolt that made his nerves go haywire. 

"What the hell happened? Why am I here?" That was the first thought that came into his mind. Everything feels so weird, so off. Solar racks his brain to get some information on why he lost consciousness, why he lay here, and what happened before this happened. But it turned out to make his aching head pound.

Standing was a bit taxing, but a cry of... is that a baby?! make his sharp concentration accelerates further, and he is already standing on his feet and looking for that noise.

Neither Solar acknowledged how haggard he looked or how panicked his expression was when he saw it. A symbol. A symbol that he knew very well and wished that he was delirious right now. 

"S-s-supra?"

It was so unbelievably absurd that it made Solar want to laugh out loud, but the baby didn't agree with him. Supra cries louder, more terrified of his surroundings.

Solar hastily cradled the baby in his arms, silverish-red-gold staring at him. Sniffling, relieved, and startled at him.

"What in the galaxy happened?" 

He can't comprehend why the fusion ended up like this. He was certain that prior to this shitstorm, the fusions were not even considered included in this.

He looked at Supra, the baby only covered with white cloth, clearly shaking in the cold. Solar removes his jacket, covering Supra with a makeshift blanket.The baby was tightly curling his hand around his gray cloth. Desperately need the warm.

"Hshhhh don't cry, Supra. I'm here, you're saved. "

But Solar knows for sure that he and the others are not safe.