18 in a nutshell 🤣 (English)

This is basically a shared idea Author got from Issues 18 (Author still not fully read it) with ShazrinaAishah (sorry for dragging you here 😭🙏)

Enjoy

🌐

As they see Blaze and Ice fighting without a care in the world, they bring upon many mini catastrophes that will affect the surrounding area. Of course, the voice of reason in the group snapped.

"ENOUGH!" Gempa shout is still being ignored by the two temperature elements, which in any case, the leader will go to drastic measurement.

"Oh, hell… Gempa will bury them alive," says Taufan to no one. Rather than feeling troubled, he feels giddy at the prospect of wide scale battle. 

Solar grimaced at the way Taufan's dark laughter rang. Since Taufan got his third stage, the elements have changed a lot, and that makes Solar a bit on the edge. He is feeling a bit worried about everyone after achieving their third stage.

Gempa grabs Duri's hand and throws themselves onto the battlefield.

"This is what I call stupidity in the most glorious example." Solar commented, watching the fight unfold was a bit less chaotic than the previous fight.

Halilintar stayed silent as usual while his partner, Taufan, threw vicious statements in the hope the temper duo would be bewitched by what he said.

"GO FERAL BLAZE, ICE"

Yep, like that.

He gets a glare from Gempa. The spectator sees Gempa whisper something to Duri as the innocent person turns a bit sadistic. Unfortunately, Solar, who was late in recognizing the danger, let himself be dragged by Duri's Vine to the battlefield. 

"Let me go!"

And so the trio nature created. Solar shouted, making Gempa and Duri stand by. That's the only thing Halilintar and Taufan heard. Both of them stay away from the fight, afraid of worsening the catastrophe by accidently calling a storm or tornado.

The trio nature vs the temperduo.

The sun, earth(quake), and nature vs the blizzard/tsunami/avalanche, and volcanic eruption.

Gempa's ground stops all movement, including water, ice, and lava.Duri just stood there, perplexed as to what to do. The light elemental does his job. To finish the battle, use a big laser beam that creates a big crack in the ground. The spectator feels sorry for the light elements because said elements are getting a bonk in the head... with Gempa's gauntlet... 

"That's going to hurt like hell."

"Awwww, you do you care"

"Shut up. Where do you get the popcorn?"

"I asked someone to give me one."

The ground shakes a bit and they see Blaze and Ice being buried with only their heads showing up. 

"Both of you're grounded." 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Blaze wails are mostly ignored by everyone, but not by his partner.

"Serve you right"

"You will be prohibited from hugging your plushie."

"..."

The scenery changes into mournings of the temper duo. 

"Gosh, I'm tired..." Solar complains while being patted down by Thorn.

The problem of today doesn't end up there.

"This is all your fault."

"How's it my fault?!"

They started bickering again.

Gempa, by God, wanted to sell them to someone or just insult any deity that create this duo.

"If you still do that, I assure you there will be a stone in your head." death aura flaring around Gempa make them shut. Those two still want to see the future. 

"Ehem..."

The scolding session starts, and Solar drags Thorn out from there, feeling too bothersome and tired to be included. 

"Let's go, Thorn, it's not safe here."

"ÕwÕ, Sure??"

Halilintar wanted to follow the phitosyntesis duo but was stopped by the wind element user's smirking grin pointing at the earth element.

"Good luck, brother. Your sacrifice will be remembered. "

"I will definitely skin you.. alive"

Halilintar mini heart is screaming profanity to Taufan while being looked at with a begging look by the Temper duo. 

Then he suddenly got an idea. 

"Calm down, Gempa. Don't forget our hard times, we can fuse. You know Gentar."  Gempa suddenly turns bright and Halilintar use evil smile.

"You're right. Let's show them real hell." They fusioned into Gentar.

Taufan was only aware that he was regretting a portion of his life choices.

"This shouldn't be happening..."

"You are kinda sus" 

Solar, who heard it, is trying hard to create a plan to stop Gentar vs Frostfire.

"How about we fuse to!"

"No" 

Thorn pouted at Solar's rejection, while Taufan had a debate on whether to turn to Beliung or not.

An idea appear out of nowhere, Solar dialed a number and spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"Atok, Halilintar, Gempa, Blaze, and Ice are fighting and destroying the environment!"

Cue to the silence.

"No Atok, listen to me!"

"This is Blaze's fault!"

"This is polar bear's fault!"

"I'm invited to fuse up with Halilintar!"

"Why am I end up being dragged?"

That day, the four elements get red ears from their grandfather.

Duri and Taufan feeling rather afraid and satisfied with the outcome.