My Wind (English)

This is Beliung x Solar with a bit of angst and flufff

A join idea from ---Daisy--

Enjoy

🌪🔆

And so he has seen it. The playful wind turns into something terrifying. The breeze becomes a strong gust of Tornado. And Solar can only watch it happen.

He should be the one who ends the fight.

He should be the one who brings victory. 

So why is he becoming this useless?

Taufan. His wind. Screaming in ecstasy or pain?

There is too much emotion spiralling around them, hurting everything around him. Making him sick to the core.

"TAUFAN!"

That's Halilintar's shout. Cold and ordering with anger inside.

Blue sapphire warm eyes fade into white light. Nothing they can find in that eyes. No reflection of the Taufan that they know.

"I'M NOT TAUFAN! I'M BELIUNG!"

The air is pressing them to the ground. Some of them choking their neck, a few of them turn into wind blades that slash foe and friend.

"TAUFAN STOP THIS! THIS IS NOT YOU!" 

That's Gempa pleading voice, but he ignore him.

"I'M NOT TAUFAN NO ONE CONTROL ME!!" Taufan shouted back, smacking the elemental to the ground with the tornado circling him. A few people reach out to Gempa, but only Solar stays to watch their wind.

"We're playing right? Why stop now?" The histeria had been exchanged for foreboding feelings.

"Brother, this is not a game," Blaze carefully says.

"Please turn back, we will play with you." Thorn softly added. His body trembled a little. The nature elements are scared by the new expression that usually warm and cheerful elements used.

"Why should I turn back? Why do you want to play with the weak me?"

"You're not weak and never will be." Ice, with his calm gaze, looks straight into Taufan's eyes.

The wind pick up again, agitated, angered at that sentence.

"You're a liar. Liar. LIAR. ALL OF YOU A LIARS!" 

The winds blow them hard to the wall. Solar withstand the hit with his power.

He is slowly approaching his spring wind. 

"Don't Solar!"

He ignored it. He will turn deaf to every noise that's not related to his wind. 

Why don't they notice it?

The wind has lost its power to give happiness and drowns in its own tears.

The wind fears that it will become insignificant and taken for granted.

The wind is important yet forgotten.

So let him reach it. 

Let him embrace the wind with the morning light.

He let the wind tatter his cloth.

He let the wind scratch his visor.

He let the blast of wind injure his body. 

Will it satisfy him?

Something warm is leaking out, and Solar doesn't dare himself to look away from that gaze.

Yet, amazingly, Taufan stopped attacking them. But he screamed.

The wind scream in agony. 

Soo much that Solar's heart clenches and his legs start running toward him.

"GO AWAY!"

He didn't stop, he is getting closer.

"GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!"

"I know."

"I hurt you," the wind cries.

"I'm not. This is my own selfishness that got me like this. "

"My fault."

"No"

Finally, he reached him. He hugged him. He let out a heavy breath as the wind hitched in his embrace. 

"You're Beliung. Is that what you want?"

The wind shook. He realized just how frightening the feeling of ecstasy can be.

"You're Taufan... and you're Beliung too. But more importantly, you're my wind. My air. My breath. You're important, Taufan."

His wind hugged him back fiercely. His wind resting his head on his shoulder.

"And you're important to me. You hurt because of me. "

"Should I repeat myself that it is my own fault that led me into this?"

"Then this is my fault for hurting you."

The tornado turned into a calm breeze.

"Then this is no one's fault." Solar pats and nuzzles his nose on his wind neck. Taufan answered it by nimbling his neck.

"That tickles... Taufan?"

"Yes?"

"Don't run amok, okay?"

"Why?"

"You just did it a few minutes ago."

"Ehe... sorry?"

Haaaa.... how glad to be able to see that smile again. Solar heart purring in content.

"Then... I'm glad..."

Solar slumped right into Taufan's embrace. His consciousness could only register the wind screaming at someone and everything turning black. 

The next morning, Solar found himself in a ward with a patch up wind by his side.

🌪🔆

Avvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 💞

OwO I want to open fanfic commission.... are you interested?