Nature 6 (English)

If there is anything in the world that could make the usually innocent bean Thorn angry, it is when you hurt one of his brothers and see someone disrepect nature. And behold, the man in front of him. Not only did he dare to use nature in such a way that made him want to throw up, he even dared to hurt one of his brothers.

His favorite brother.

The one that nature greatly depends on.... the sun.

He dared to hurt his sun!

So don't judge Thorn if he snapped.

"How dare you!" That howl coming from the natural elements makes everyone spooked.

"What is this fog?!"

"What's wrong with Thorn?!"

"What's going on?!"

"We have to stop Thorn before he turns into Balak!" Ice says, keep nudging the light elemental to wake up.

"Why? Why should we stop him?" Gopal's innocent question makes everyone baffled.

"Are you kidding me?! Do you want this entire place bathed in poison?!" Ice considered freezing his friend.

"Huh?! Poison?!"

"If Balak is in rage! Everything in his path will wither and turn into poison! In conclusion, a catasthrope!"

"So how can we make him calm down?!"

"Don't you see I'm trying to wake someone up here?!" Ice was frustrated. The light elemental on his hand is not gaining his consciousness. The light pouring out from the stabbed wrist is being tended by Yaya, with a shaking hand.

"Why we need Solar?"

"Because nature depends greatly on light. They feel rejuvenated, basked in the light. Balak will calm down if his light wakes up." Ice whispers something in Solar's ear, yet it doesn't affect anything.

'Damn it, Sol! You said that if I said that word you would immediately wake up?!'

"That sounds... so weird..."

Ice brainstorming could rival Solar himself if he is in such a situation. Ice could only guess that the villain took Solar's life force, resulting in this state. Then it clicked.

"We need a light source!"

"Wait, we have Sinarbot!"

"Get it quick, Ying!"

As Ice saw Ying running to their space ship, he was hoping beyond hope that Thorn would still be Thorn and not end up with his instincts driving him.

Thorn feels sick at the way that person so easily says that the life of others is not important. He feels anger coursing as he so lightly takes his brother's life force as if it is some insect, easy to kill. As if it's not significant.

Thorn was trying to ignore the feeling. That sickening yet alluring voice keeps telling him to let loose.

The memory of Beliung, then the almost awakening of Blizzard, and Nova always keep Thorn on his feet.

No. He didn't want it. He doesn't want to hurt his friends and siblings, and especially doesn't want to hurt Boboiboy.

But dear mother of nature, it is getting hard to focus on rationality when you're driven to avenge your loved one. Thorn can't shake the heavyness stuck on his heart that if he ran amok he would destroy this place. But then again, his brother, his light, is worth more than anything in this universe. And he will make sure every single being that dared to hurt his light will receive the same—oh nope, more treatment till they hope that death is more welcoming than facing him

Call him worshipper or fanatic, Thorn doesn't care. He only cares for the things that he holds dear.

He might not be as deadly as Halilintar or as durable as Gempa.

He is not as free as Taufan or as aggressive as Blaze.

He knew that he couldn't be that cold yet calm as Ice or even as strong as Solar.

Yet one thing for sure that makes nature's elements special from the others is... when nature is angry... all elements complimenting nature will be helping  and Thorn decide maybe.. this planet is ready to enter a new phase.

Destruction.

"Oh no! Thorn!" Ice's horrified scream and everything turns with a blast of dark and green.