Nature 3 (English)

"Why can I be this stupid?" Grumbling in defeat, Solar is dangling between two blackening vines, which are questionably tightening their hold around his body.

He doesn't remember how in the world he could end up in this mess, nor does his memory help much in providing enough information because it decided to pound his brain with a headache.

'I know that this place is weird... but not to this extent..'

Solar silver eyes scan the place that holds him captive.

'A cave?'

"Ah, finally we found the light elements. Good job Darky"

Solar blinking. He couldn't sense the being! Something was dampening his senses!

If it's not because of how close he relationship with Thorn, Solar would though that this person is crazy... talking with vines and the vines are actually nodding(?)

'I must be delusional...'

"Care to explain what happened to this planet?" Solar used his most flamboyant expression to hide his anxiety as he could guess what would happen next.

"Simple, this planet is lacking source of life."

"That I can see. You say source of life, but this vine is actually alive. "

The masked person stayed silent, then shrugged his shoulder as if accepting Solar's answer.

"Well... I guess I have to rephrase it as I need the source of life"

"For what purpose?"

"You're asking too much."

"You're talking too much."

"You're a funny light elemental," the smirk suggests, reminding Solar of someone.

"Then... shall we start taking your source of life?"

"What d—" even before Solar finished his sentence and used his Lompatan Cahaya, the black vine sickly pierced his wrist and Solar couldn't even scream as the black leaf shut his mouth. 

Pain coursing through his body. It is terrifyingly familiar to the one he once experienced.

'T—... I—...'

"..."