Cradle 3 (English)

He never imagined that when someone was dreaming, they could also feel like they were floating... wait... floating?!

Solar was jerked from his slumber. He definitely felt like being dropped.

"Easy," said the person above him.

Halilintar immediately corrects himself when Solar's abrupt wake up almost stumbles them.

This man has a frightening balance.

Even make the two bundles open their eyes and curiously look at Solar.

"Why are you carrying me?"

"Because you look tired," Halilintar says. His eyes were staring ahead. Avoiding bumping at roots, branches, stones, etc to wake the three sleeping figure that he carries. Though they end up woke up themself.

"I re-phrase again, why are you carrying me... bridal-style?!"

"Because, those two are sleeping."

The two mentioned babies are innocently staring at Solar. A bit of movement in Solar embrace then settles themself with staring contest. Till one of them fall assleep again.

"Don't move. I'm on pace," he said as Solar squirmed in his hold.

It is not like Solar to just accept help from others. He just prides himself on being able to take care of anything. He could fly or precisely levitate to avoid all of this. But that would just waste his energy. 

Supra yawn caught Solar and Halilintar's attention, then Gentar grumbled, creating some sort of rumble in Solar's chest. Both elements are right to curiously watch as the two babies interact using their hands.

Supra clearly looking at his surroundings, never really letting go at Solar gray turtleneck. Gentar is more loose. He still embraces Solar with his tiny hand, as if asking for more warmth. 

It looks so lovely from Halilintar's point of view, while Solar feels the need to clean himself after this from the drool that the babies have been putting on him.

They tracked more and it was truly mind-blowing for Solar that Halilintar easily passed more than a few kilometers with weight put into him.

"Unbeliavable"

"What?"

"Don't you get tired?"

"This is only a portion of what Gempa is doing," and that makes Solar shudder.

"His endurance is godly."

"Well... meeting with us does make him become some sort of a monk."

"Huh"

Halilintar would sideways look at Solar, then focus again. He wouldn't believe this element could give such a soft-care-kind-holy expression, if not for the constant reminder of the image on his phone.

'Ck, never thought that you could be so radiant'