Love (English)

There was only one thing that Cahaya, or Solar, or Gamma, loved in this universe. 

Is him.

His master.

"Gamma Gamma!"

Ah, how refreshing it was to be called so excitedly, so lovingly.

The next second, his hand is full with a bundle of blue, silver, and a little white.

"Gamma!"

Those doe eyes would always flicker under his attention.

Gamma was his name, given to him by this little being in his arm. 

Gamma loves this little thing. He adored the boy so much that he would not let harm fall on him. However, his adoration has become some sort of cult fanaticism that would crumble him to nothingness if he knew what the future held for him.

Gamma is content with this little break of freedom. Being with something that he cared from the deepest of his core is... threatening.

"Gamma Gamma!"

The child called him again, touching one of his strands of hair in fascination. He is hoping the child will become someone who will bring him his very essence, hope. Yet, he had to be disappointed. Crushed to the brink of insanity.

"Will you forever stay with me?"

He frowned upon hearing that. Why would he ask something like that? The child should not worry about something like that. He will be loyal to him forever.

Because he loved him.

And that's his downfall.

Maybe he shouldn't be loyal from the very start. Maybe it was just his selfishness, wishing this was a bad dream that he would erase the next morning. But no.

"I will forever stay with you. I will always be by your side. "

Always.

Forever.

Maybe he shouldn't promise that. He shouldn't believe the promises or the trust that he has given. He shouldn't.

Years passed, and he saw it. The change. Oh, how he wished that he could stop him. Yet, he is unable to do anything. 

It was his fault that the innocent boy turned out to be like this.

He was obliged by the promises that he had made with the little master. 

But not this person.

Not this person who enslaved him. 

Maybe it was his own fault that everything became like this. Maybe because he is an element... who doesn't know how to love something. 

He knows for sure that love means being loyal and caring. And he is loyal... through the very end.

Gamma saw him turn into something unimaginable. A monster and he couldn't stop him. Will never be able to stop him.

He is a puppet for him. 

He wanted to fight. Yet he was uncapable to do that. 

Because he was chained by love. He was trapped by adoration.

Too much, that he couldn't break free.

Everything he saw at the time was a figment of his imagination.A bad scenario of thinking. Just an assumtion. That would never be real.

But, it is the reality.

"Gamma. You will always stay by my side, right?"

And that question again. This time there is no emotion involved. Yet Gamma still loved him. He still cared, even if his chest felt so painful.

"Always" Gamma never recognised the tears streaming down his face or the sickening feeling of blood on his hand or the silent plea behind him. 

He watched them without reaction.

He knew they wanted to trample him, his master.

They wanted revenge, to know his weaknesses.

His weakness is simple. Gamma's weakness is his love, dedication to his master. That he let himself be immersed in the black acid of desperation for love. Hopefully beyond hope, he will regain it.

No. He never changes. 

Tired. 

Chasing the same thing is tiring. 

Maybe it was time to stop this meaningless hope?

After all, there is only the feeling of resignation to his master. The promises have long gone.

Is this the same love that he knows?

Is he still the same person he swore to protect... that he adored?

Is this... worth everything?

When Hang Kasa claims that he will stop his master. Gamma began hoping again. Maybe this will be the end. 

He wished Hang Kasa would finish this with the final blow, and he did.

When it was his turn to be erased, Hang Kasa asked him.

Why thou?

He doesn't deserve this.

"What will you do?"

Gamma chose to be still, watch as his beloved master was sealed in that crystal.

"My only wish... is to be sealed forever with him." He still wanted to grant that promise. That he will always stay by his side. Even after all of this messed up behavior, he still loves his little master. He begged for that. He begged Hang Kasa to do that and he granted it by absorbing his core into that yellow power sphera. 

A tiny selfish wish resounded in his heart.

"If... I knew how to love..."

Only to be awakened by the deafening scream of a little living being wanted to protect.