Power 1 (English)

Who doesn't know about Supra? Being the fusion of Halilintar and Solar and the one who ends the reign of Retak'ka. His name is full of glory. But sometimes it is a bit too much. Like today, for example.

Halilintar and Solar decide to fusion for the sake of wanting to know how long they can manifest Supra (as their last achievement, which is in the battle facing a fuck*** megalomaniac alien, the record is about half an hour, which even that is already pushing the limit).

The curious Supra is watching everything in a bit of wonder. Though he gets their (Halilintar and Solar) shared memory, still experiencing it himself is a different feeling.

He walked on purpose. To go to the training area. Then he stopped walking. He is hesitant. Using his power means that he will probably destroy half of the station, which means there is another possibility of never being manifested again, and that could even cause a dangerous situation for his parents.

'Like mom trying to force second tier awakened... that's bad.' He doesn't know who is shivering. He or his mother. His father is quite a bad influence too. He gets this messed up emotion from him.

Supra change direction and choose to go to the laboratory, then stop in the middle of going there.

'What if I accidently blow the laboratory? Mom gonna fussing' and somewhere in his mind, Solar is nodding.

Supra sigh. For someone who has incredible power, he couldn't do anything without consequence. It's irritating to the core. Even the alien he was passing by wisely stood far away. Does everybody dislike him? Or do they hate him?

No. Everyone does not despize him. They are in awe of the presence of the strongest fusion that ever existed. They're wary. For Supra to appear, it means something big must be happening. That's why everyone is on high alert. They are too self-aware. They're nothing in the presence of the energy itself.

Finally, Supra chose the library as his destination. Reading wouldn't make him destroy a continent, right?