Cradle 4 (English)

Glacier nudges Gempa to wake up. The baby is trying his hardest to wake up the closest person to him. With no avail, Gempa, still prone figure, lays on the ground with a faint breath. The stink of blood really frightens the baby.

"Ma....ma?"

The only thing Glacier could do was cry.

The sound of something leaking onto his face is the thing that wakes Gempa to reality.

"Wh— who?"

He does a double take when a bluish-brown-gold doe eyes stare at him, then starts crying like there is no tomorrow.

"Ohhhh heyyyy don't cry please." Gempa was about to raise his hand, but something was missing... he couldn't raise it!

Gempa abruptly sits up, then cries out in pain. His left shoulder gave a nasty pain to his skull so painful that he started crying.

A coo from the baby was the only thing that could register in Gempa's mind.

"I-i'm so sorry for letting you see me like this little one" the baby dutyfully pat his matted sweaty hair as if consoling him. Gempa would have chuckled at the cuteness if not for the extreme pain. 

Staying still was the only option that Gempa had while accessing their situation. There is only him and this child. Wait... why is there a baby in here? How?...

"G-glacier?" The baby yawned. Patting his hand. His entire attention was still solely on the open wound that Gempa had received. Glacier wince a bit then start crying.

"Hshhhhh, Glacier is okay."

"Everything is not okay" would probably have been said by the baby.

Glacier is reaching for Gempa face. Wanted to caress him. Wanted to give a little comfort to the pained person.

Gempa consoles the baby on his chest. He would like to carry him, but his injury prevents him.

"Where are we? Why are we here? What happened?"

Glacier shakes his head, hugs Gempa for comfort. His tiny ears heard the erratic heartbeat.

"If you're injured, especially bleeding, you have to stop the bleeding. Lack of blood could lead to loss of heat and breath. Death will mostly happen." Someone said in Glacier's mind. He imagined a person with a red visor giving a simple lecture about how to tend injuries.

To the amazement of Gempa, frost starts to appear around them. Carefully layer Gempa wounds with stingy ice.

"How.... better than bleeding to death. Thank you, Glacier" yet when Gempa checked Glacier, the baby had already lost consciousness. Having a hard time breathing.

"Glace? Glacier?!"

Panicked. There was only one thing that Gempa could do. Searching for the other.

"Giga help me!" 

"Huh, never thought dangling between trees could be comfortable for sleeping..." Ice dryly commented as he found himself at the highest peak of a tree. The ray of light from some sort of star above disturbed him from his sleep.

Ice frowned at the unfamiliar landscape. He was sure this was not the last thing he saw before he slept.

"Who put me on this tree? Beliung? He wouldn't do that. "

Ice slowly go down. Avoiding many roots as posible. Thinking Thorn would be thrilled to see this. 

Touching the ground, Ice let out a curse. An earthquake literally shakes the whole forest, making the residents go wild, and Ice watches bizarely as a familiar golem destroys the forest by just running.

'Thorn will be sad seeing this... no, he will be enraged. '

Wait, he shouldn't focus on that.

"Gempa?"

Gempa recognized that blue cloth. Only one person he knows wears it.

"Ice?!"

As if a burden had been lifted from him, Giga immediately crumbled to dust.

"Gempa?!" Ice quickly moves, catching Gempa midair, before hitting the forest floor.

He was not expecting another surprise from a bundle that Gempa protectively held.

Nope, no , good, that pale face indicate they are in trouble.

"Glacier?!" 

Glacier opened his eyes, staring at the familiar blue. He is softly cooing, then clutching Ice's cloth. Glacier found comfort in another source of power that he needed. At the same time, not letting go of Gempa's red turtleneck. The tired baby was still giving a worried glance to his mama. 

Ice was still processing on what's going on right now until he saw Gempa's condition.

"Gempa? Gempa?! Gempa, please stay awake! Gempa!"