Wishful 1 (English)

This is Elemental-AU with a bit of jealousy

This chapter will be connected to the indonesian one

Enjoy

👣

"I want to feel to be the strongest element," says Taufan in his breath.

He didn't want to think negatively, but he was jealous of the way everyone would ask the light elemental for advice. He is literally the sun that shines. His answer will calm everyone down. His confidence is an encouragement to everyone. Though he rarely makes someone smile, he is the one that brings relief to them. He is everything that Taufan doesn't have. 

He was in the middle of a mission with Gempa and Solar when Gempa started asking some questions that Solar answered with a calm smile. He notices how Gempa will let his guard down a little because of the light element standing right next to him. When there was only him and one other element besides Halilintar, he would just tense up. 

He felt a little betrayed by that.

'He doesn't trust me?'

So when they found the Wishbot and he grabbed it in his hand, there was only one thing that he wanted. 

'I wanted to be Solar' and unexpectedly, the power sphera granted his wish.

He realized, the next day that he had a new body and identity.

"Holy F*** Solar and Gempa will kill me!" 

Yep, guys, he is inside Solar body.