Cradle 5 (English)

Blaze shudders at the current predicament. He sighs. He is really relieved at the sight of Frostfire sleeping in his arm. The days before had become a crazy nightmare for him. He could hear it. The wailing of an infant not older than 2 years could rival the biggest villain that he ever faced.

Blaze wanted to cry. He is alone with a baby in this forsaken place with no one that knows how to take care of a baby. 

Frostfire is practically sucking his thumb like a baby drinking milk. 

"Poor Forstfire, he must be starving... Dammit! I don't know which one is a safe food for the baby!"

Blaze would already set fire to the entire forest to release any pent-up stress. Yet he doesn't want to risk waking up Frostfire.

"Hmmm, I'm sure I hear a different cry... but where?"

Thinking is not his forte, but just this time he has to think about how to survive here. While doing so, he gently pats Frostfire on the back, causing the baby to coo in his sleep.

"... baby could eat chocolate bar right?"
If one of the elementals hears this, he will almost certainly be thrown into the nearest pit.

Yet Blaze would never imagine that when he pass a random tree he saw Ice... crying?!

"What the hell?!" 

💥

"What am I going to do with you?"
Oh my dear... this is our innocent boy equally watching the innocent baby stare. Both of them are confused. While the older is perplexed as to how to care for the baby in his grasp, the baby is perplexed as to how he became so small.

Though the baby does enjoy the warmth surrounding him in this protective embrace, he is a bit terrified. He remembered how his elder brother pushed their mother away from that fu***** thing. How the eldest took the blow from them and, with the last of his power, teleported them away from the danger.

He could imagine his brother would be drained to the core. Maybe most of them will feel the same. Yet Sori knew his eldest brother was already in good hands. He feels their connection is still strong as ever. His worried mind is not lessened when he senses a faint connection to their little brother. The youngest is in danger. His energy was depleted. They needed momma!

Sori points somewhere.

"Do you perhaps know where we are?" Thorn asked. His instincts told him that this child was smarter than he let on. Well, being a part of Solar, Thorn wouldn't feel worried.

"Mama!" Sori keep pointing that direction.

"Mama? ... ohhhhh Solar? Is he right there? Okay then of we go there~"