Sleep (English)

Ice.

Everything is full of soft white stuff. The cold temperature allows only the chosen to survive in that environment.

Someone lazily staring at the sky. It is cloudy with a few snowflakes falling over.

"Uhhhhh so cold!" Someone says.

"Balak, what are you doing in here?"

"ŐwŐ you know what I'm doing!"

"Ah, is it that time?"

"ŰwŰ yes. Today, Balak brought many white lilies. I hope he likes them!"

"I bet he likes whatever you bring, Balak" soft smile appeared on that cold face.

This is the Frozen realm. The realm that Salju, Ice's third tier, owned. The place is barren yet calm, suitable for putting something important inside.

"It has been 5 years..."

"Yes" 

No one can afford to continue the talk. It is just too much.

Salju willed the snow and ice to move. A coffin purely made of ice crystals appears.

"He is still inside, right?"

"Of course, Balak. I've been here keeping him protected"

"I wish that he could be with us"

"Me too"

Balak touches the glass like a coffin. There is someone inside. 

He misses him.

The coffin under Salju's silent order moved. A man lay expressionless. His white-yellow-silvery clothes are made of the softest material. His silvery eyes were closed, sleeping in endless darkness. 

"When will he wake up?" With a shaking hand, Balak reached out to touch the freezing face.

"I don't know"

"For how long do we have to wait?"

"I don't know, Balak"

Balak silently arranged the white roses that he had put there months before with the white lily.

"Solar... please come back to us. Hiks... look, Thorn has upgraded into Balak and the others too. You're the only one staying in the second tier. Please come back"

Salju couldn't break down now. If he does that, the entire realm will be engulfed in a blizzard.

Salju embraces the nature elemental. It is not in his nature to sympathize. But he too has feelings. Watching one of yours disappear is hurtful.

It hurt a lot.

"He promised. He will be back. We will be patient waiting for him"