51. It meant nothing-4

Q/N - Thanks a lot for all the love on prev chapter, ILY all ❤ 

Special thanks to priyyaMishtiarshiarshibarunannmeto , AryaARshiPridqrshi9 for the sweetest comments ❤

Alright, I am very nervous about this one, so please bear with me.

(imp-consider revisiting chapter-5, this one refers to that and character 'Siddharth')

--*--

First love. What does that remind you of? That youthful, juvenile age of 17-18? The first glimpse of that special person? That waiting for hours just to let him or her acknowledge you as they have become a center of your world suddenly? That faster beating of heart when they are around?

For Siddharth, first love meant just 1 word, happiness...Khushi!

It has been more than 12 years he last saw her; more than 12 years he heard her laughter and just about same time he saw her look at him. But no matter how much time passed or will pass, his love for her never faded away. After all, there is no switch to turn off the feelings, is there?

He looked at that small passport size photograph he still had of her, which was the only thing he had of her. And now after 12 years, almost 13, he was going to be in her city, Delhi! Just that thought made his heart race. He had left India almost a decade ago to go to the US from there to France, and then usually called his mother to Paris rather than him visiting India. He had heard from his mother that Guptas had moved to Delhi, so he knew she was in Delhi. But his few visits in couple of years gap were to Lucknow without entering Delhi except for the layover! Somehow, he never had courage to meet her again and didn't know if he ever will.

'Air India ki Paris se Delhi ja rahi udan sankhya AI142 mein aap ka swagat hain (Welcome you all in Air India's Paris to Delhi flight AI142)' the announcement from cabin crew told him, he was already on his way to Delhi, and he closed his eyes for a nap...

--*--

It was a lazy Saturday morning in Raizada household. All 5 kids were fast asleep even when sun was shining in all its glory at 9 am. Nani was the only one who woke up at 7, mostly out of habit and old age and was now watching over Prakash brothers and their household maids who were preparing breakfast.

Both the young couples, Payal-Akash and Arnav-Khushi were still nowhere to be seen which was mostly the case on weekends and nani liked it that way. In fact, she had insisted Payal and Khushi to not rush for any household chores on weekends. As it is they had servants and even when Payal and Khushi insisted on cooking, at least for kids, they needed break once in a week. So, after a lot of push from nani and even from Manorama mami, both daughters-in-law obliged. Nani smiled thinking how both her grandsons were happy in their married life.

Speaking of grandsons' married lives, she remembered her new friend from temple, Nirmalaji who had mentioned her grandson was coming from abroad after a long time. 'What was his name?' nani asked herself. Siddhesh or Siddharth or something...

--*--

"Arnavji uthiye na. It's so late already. And we have to go to temple today, it's been so many days already." freshly bathed Khushi tried to wake Arnav up, quite unsuccessfully. He thought for a while, suddenly remembering something, something she had used to bug him in the past and something he later teased her a lot about,