81. NK ki shaadi - part 6

Today's parallel: Khushi was miffed at Arnav and wasn't ready to talk to him. So, he tricked her into coming to his room to talk and cornered her against the door. She got angry realizing that and then cornered him against the wall. Then they make up and kiss <3.

Ramadan Mubarak to all my readers who celebrate, have a blessed month. 🤗

--*--

Hours before Haldi function (morning of wedding day):

Khushi had gone to Jaz's room to help her get ready with her arms-ties (bajubandh :P) and when she came back, she decided to quickly check on kids. She had seen Kavish and Piya outside with the other kids. Pari was with Arnav in their room. But where was Arohi?

She looked everywhere and started panicking after not finding her anywhere in the mansion. She was going to call Arnav, when she saw a scene that made her stand rooted to her spot!

There were about 4-5 kids all aged around the same age or little older than Arohi. And in the center stood aru, who had cornered a small boy against the wall!

What had happened was this boy- Bunty as his name was- was very bratty and had always found ways to harass other kids. Today, he tried to smack Pari's head, called her stupid and that had angered her protective twin sister Arohi!

But Khushi as well as Arnav were oblivious to all this...

Aru who looked no less than a lioness ready to pounce on the boy- 'Bunty' who was badly intimidated, and Khushi watched shocked as this reminded her so much of her own husband who did this with her a gazillion times! Earlier in his anger and now in their playful banters! Not only him, but she had also cornered him against their doors or walls like this many times during their confrontations.

Flashback from 11 years ago:

After getting a call from Aman to deliver the news about a failed deal to Arnavji, Khushi reluctantly went to his room. No matter how upset she was at him, she had to convey this important message as she knew how much his work meant to him.

But when she told him so, he just said 'OK' without even looking up from the laptop screen. Shocked, and further annoyed, she turned to leave.

"Na dhanyawaad kehte hai, na maafi maang pate hai (Neither can he say thank you nor can he apologize)." Khushi said to herself, when suddenly she was pulled back by her to-be-husband and backed against the door.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap(what are you trying to do)?" she asked him, eyes flashing anger.

"Repeat what Aman said." he commanded.

She did, "He said the deal couldn't be sealed."

Then he called Aman and told him the deal was done. She dejectedly asked him if she was a deal for him, and he replied she was his life's most important deal!

She then accused him that he cheated while calling her to his room, and started backing him against the wall.

"Sorry." he muttered against her assault, pacifying her anger within a second!

And then, she showed how much she appreciated his apology by a kiss on his stubbled cheek!

End of flashback

"Say sowie(sorry)" the little lady ASR commanded and broke her mother's trance.

The boy flinched but didn't give up. Aru stepped an inch closer showing her little index finger to him, and huffing annoyedly as a strand of her hair fell on her eyes making her look invincible! By then, Arnav and Pari had also reached there and Arnav was as shocked as Khushi. However, soon he was amused by that look of his princess!