74. Wedding in the house-part1

Q/N - I loved ALL the guesses from you all on previous chapter about this surprise entry, ranging from Lavanya to NK to Sid but the one taking the cake was arshi's baby #4 haha. Loved it Archmink ❤. However, the answer is - you see for yourself:

--*--

It was a beautiful and radiant Saturday morning. And as first rays of wintry sunlight entered through the windows of Shantivan, he got up in his usual happy and cheerful avatar...the fact that he was jet lagged had never been an issue. His excitement to meet everyone surpassed any such bodily restrictions.

And thus, he was the first one to reach the breakfast table. This being a weekend-morning, the rest of them were either still fast asleep(read: kids) or trying to get out of their bed with efforts (read: the one n only, ASR and Mrs. ASR). So, except payal-akash's 9-months-old son Palash, no one's voice was really heard.

And then, he exclaimed, looking at the deliciously hot dishes being placed on breakfast table by HP and other staff at Shantivan, "Woah! Homemade desi food after soo long! I can't wait to have this narama-naram khana (hot food)." he said pulling out a chair and a loud sound of laughter emerged from HP and others who were looking at him with awe and affection

"NK bhaiyya, even after so many years, you haven't changed! It is garama-garam khana, narama-naram nahi." HP said correcting him and Nandkishor aka NK aka Nanhe ji scratched the back of his head at his old habit and joined in the laughs...

Of course, how could he change? It is not like he lived in India or stayed with his family for so long, is it? Sure, there were occasional visits in between from the Raizadas to Australia or him to India but they were barely a week or 2 long. And then, during the last 3-4 years it had become close to nothing. He was settled in Sydney and had his life there. He fondly remembered the time when he as a then 23-years-old NK, came to visit his aunt-Manorama in December of 2011. That trip had been special for so many reasons. That was the trip when he felt first bouts of true-affection for someone - Khushi ji! He smiled fondly at that memory. Then he saw that same girl fall in love with his khadus cousin Nannav (NK rolled his eyes remembering Arnav of that time), and then he saw himself become her strong support and true friend. That trip taught him so much about love, friendships and family. So, when he went back, he had amazing foundation of love to start his career in Sydney.

After he returned to Sydney in 2012, he started his career as a freelance photographer and soon got many good offers...His parents were also alive then and him being a single child, used to live with him. Then, Arnav-Khushi and Payal-Akash visited him in 2014 during Christmas. He smiled remembering how he teased akash as just after this trip, Payal's pregnancy's news came out!

The next time he visited India was when Nannav-Khushi's son was born! Oh, how he loved his cute-faced nephew. He secretly told Khushiji that 'thank God Kavish took after her', in nature he meant, and then ran away from there when he turned around to see an angry faced Nannav who had overheard it! He chuckled at that memory! How a sweet Khushi ji tolerated that angry-man nature of his brother, his did not know! But he knew one more thing, Nannav loved Khushi ji beyond limits of devotion...

He got emotional remembering the time of 2017 when his parents passed away within a month's gap and that was when Raizadas came to visit him there. He still felt moved as he recalled how they all insisted he move to India and live with them. But he told them he had his life in Sydney and liked it there.