||Index||

*drum roll please* Here's the much awaited index of CSD after almost 1.5 years of it's glorious run and counting ❤🧿

Please ensure you read till the end and share your memories along, especially on your most favorite chapters.

Oh, and by the way, there is a special someone who will walk you through the Index. So, here you go-

**-**

Hello everyone! I am Shriya Gupta-Raizada aka Pari. manju maasi told me that you all wanted a recap of the story of my family. and since i love her and love you all didis and bhaiyyas and maasis and buas, I had to take this task *adjusts her mic around her crisp white shirt*

So, this is the story of my dearest, sweetest Maa - Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada (then Gupta)🥰 who met my angry-but-cutie Dad - Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada!😎 And after a loooooot of efforts from Devi Maiyya, they got married! They had to, after all, Chiku bhaiyya, Aru and I had to come in their life, no?

The book runs in live time with a few flashbacks in between and a few future glimpses of our future. The book started in June 2021.

**-**

1. A family outing: The Raizadas plan to visit to kuldevi temple, and Aru gives them hard time to get ready. It finally takes Chiku to coax her and dress her up!

2. Like mother like son: A flashback of when Chiku was a toddler and splashed piping hot tea on Arnav's thigh. Arnav and Khushi revisit the memory when khushi similarly threw a cup of tea on Arnav, albeit inadvertently.

3. Baby Shark: Mischievous Aru played with Arnav's phone and changed the ringtone to her favorite song...and much like her mother, her choices of songs are not exactly Arnav's favorites. But hey, he loves his girls right? So, he has to bear with this, even a nursery rhyme as a caller tune!

4. Disciplining Princess Arohi: Aru being a brat! She refused to call Piya- her elder cousin as Didi and Anjali bua had to convince her...she agrees. mostly ;)

5. It Meant Nothing: a sweet friend of Khushi's about whom Arnav had not much idea. Turns out-Sid-as he is called, had more than just a friendly love for Khushi. He had truly loved her.

6. Unwelcome guest or a family member? : Mrs. Subhadra Malik is visiting them, but is she the same dadi we knew from years ago? Or have 9 years brought some change in her?

7. Teething: Pari was growing her last set of teeth and an otherwise calm child, she became fussy that day making Arnav and Khushi restless too.

8. Pieces of our hearts: Arnav and Khushi fight over kids and it's revealed that they had miscarried their first baby, before Kavish (Chiku).

9. Happy Raksha Bandhan: A sweet Raksha bandhan celebration.

10. It Meant Nothing – 2: Another one of Khushi's past-lovers(!). This one is a movie star!

11. Curious case of Pari Singh Raizada: Pari, at the age of 2, doesn't speak and that worries khushi. While her chiku bhaiyya had started speaking by this age as well as her twin sister Aru who is a chatterbox, Pari doesn't speak. They later get to know she has speech disorder and will only speak very few words until much later...

12. Biwi No.1: As much as the world knows of ASR's utter devotion to his wife Khushi, some women still do not understand and one of them tries to get close to Arnav. Khushi takes the charge to set her right and it kinda works...

13. Oh Baby! : Payal and Akash are planning to have another baby!

14. Saat samundar paar (oceans away): Arnav had to be away to Chicago for a business trip and the whole week is tough for Arnav-Khushi and their kids, as this is the first time either of them stayed away from each other for more than a day in past 9-10 years.