63. Happy Birthday Arnavji!

This one is for a new reader of CSD snowspringbud who recently joined this book and has left such a lovely reviews on all chapters❣

This chapter has a lot of references to the most iconic moments of arshi, hope you all remember those :)

--*--

Khushi had called an important 'meeting' with her 3 babies who were currently in a very serious brainstorming session, well as serious as a 6-years-old and 2.5-years-old's can be! And of course, their 1-years-old-puppy-who-was-much-older for a puppy now, Teddy was also giving his company! The topic was Arnavji ka happy birthday!

"Mamma, let's make it Superman theme, Papa is a superman no?" Chiku's eyes twinkled at his own idea.

Khushi chuckled at his cute idea, "Yes baby, that he is. But he is a little grown up for that na?" And then looking at his face which showed little sadness, she added, "but since it's such a wonderful idea, we will shop for a greeting card that has superman on it. What do you think?" she asked and chiku's face brightened again

"Yes! It will be awesome!" he said happily!

"Mamma, muffinsh." Aru suggested, jumping up from her position where she was seating in her bhiayya's lap for now!

"yes shona, we will have muffins too and a big cake! Happy?" she asked and Aru nodded

"Pari, hamara(my) cute baby, what do you want for your dada's birthday?" Khushi asked Pari who was currently leaning from the bed, and pulling Teddy's ears cutely who would happily let her show her affection!

She looked up when her Maa called her, then looked back at Teddy and then just uttered "Maa"! Pari and Teddy had formed a deep bond of friendship and that always amazed everyone. Khushi kissed Pari for-well, for just being her baby! That was enough...

In all this, Khushi's own brain was running fast with ideas. After their remarriage, and after that birthday in 2012 which got royally ruined, they had celebrated each year's birthday in special ways! As much as he did for her birthdays going out of his ways(chapter 28), she did the same too! She in fact had a special spin to it, she recreated one special memory from their love story for his every birthday.

--*--

Year 2013 - She recreated their first meet for this birthday, where she dressed up in the same lehenga she had worn on that fateful evening in Sheesh Mahal. She had even gotten a makeshift stage made in their poolside. And when shortly before midnight, she asked him to wait for her near pool, he was stumped to see the arrangements. It didn't take him long to understand what was going on. And then she had appeared on that ramp, walking towards him in sensual way and deliberately tripped as she neared the edge where he was standing. Needless to say, it didn't end with just 'him catching her' but proceeded to much more, which he couldn't do that night 2 years ago! It was indeed an amazing birthday gift for him!!!

Year 2014 - She was a little sick after returning from their Europe vacation (which they would later know was her early pregnancy), so she couldn't plan anything extravagant. However keeping with the theme, she had recreated their office memory!
She had asked him to wait for her in his office, and soon after sunset, when he was eager to go home to her, he heard her voice right in his cabin! Startled and surprised, he started looking for her, only to find her hiding below his table! Exactly like he had caught her in those initial days at AR! Today however he had every right to fulfil all his heart's desires for her and he did! When the clock stuck 12, they were in each other's arms, on the couch in his cabin!!!