82. NK ki shaadi - Wedding day!

Today's parallel - their marriage day, the remarriage one! Subhadra Dadi had revealed garima's truth and harshly broken everyone's dream of arnav-khushi's wedding. But Khushi believed Arnav would not abandon her at the mandap and he didn't, he came. ❤ Then they got married, defeating all demons (in this case dadi and shyam).

Note: It's a very long update, happy reading <3

--*--

Anjali watched as her chote asked Khushiji to come to him as he stood at a corner of the room, near the entry door, while she and Khushi were in the middle, going over some lehengas and sarees that she could borrow from Khushiji.

And then she saw them talk in hushed voices before she heard bits and pieces of the last sentence.

"Because I designed it for you dammit! And I don't want anyone else to wear it." Arnav ordered Khushi, "Make any excuse, I don't know. But not that one." He said sternly and then left the room with Pari, leaving Khushi to deal with this very awkward situation!

Anjali waited for Khushi to come back and say something...

.

Meanwhile, Jaz's mother who was passing by their room too had overheard some of Arnav's raised voice. Although she didn't get full context, she didn't like how Arnav spoke in a menacing tone with Khushi. Since the time she had met Khushi and Arnav, she always wondered why this timid girl who was almost jaz's age or maybe a couple years older, chose to marry a man who seemed to be so difficult? She had always ensured that her daughter jaz lived her 20s fully and then she was marrying now, while Khushi seemed to be married very young, going by the 3 kids she had! She felt sad for Khushi, but right now was not the time to think about anything of that sort, her daughter's wedding soon to begin.

.

Khushi walked near Anjali and prayed to Devi maiyya that the excuse she was going to make will be bought, "Di. Can you pick some other saree or lehenga of mine? Actually this one was stitched a few months ago when I was still feeding Aru and Pari in between at times, so the -umm- blouse size will not fit you." she said, making an honest excuse which wasn't fully a lie.

Anjali smiled understandingly and nodded.

"Koi baat nahi(no problem) Khushiji, I understand. I was anyway going to say, I will go with this saree." she said picking a lavender color saree, "I think this one will match with the blouse of my saree too so that shouldn't be a problem." Anjali's reply made Khushi heave a sigh of relief and she enthusiastically nodded.

--*--

Khushi was able to get chiku ready first in a cute sherwani and a pagdi followed by Pari and lastly Arohi in pretty lehengas. All their clothes were from AR's exclusive designs (for now, Sabyasachi is our AR). Like their papa used to all the time, Arnav's kids too had a say in Khushi's getup, in her hairstyle, her putting on a bindi, her chudiyaan(bangles) and such.

So, with a lot of 'inputs' from her husband and his equally enthusiastic kids when it came to her, Khushi herself got ready!