57. Boss baby(Chiku) visits A.R.

This one is for arshibarun on her request. here you go missy :)

Hope you all will like it ❤ Also, most of the chapter is in flashback.

--*--

Aakash and Arnav had just parked their car in A.R.'s premises after dropping kids to school. Generally, it was their duty to drop the kids to school since all 4 kids had same school starting time. Twins' playschool ended early around noon and Khushi would pick them, while either Aakash or arnav would go and pick Piya and Kavish later which was around evening. And then they would work from home for the rest of their evenings...

But today Aakash had a demand to complete,

"Bhai, aaj school ke baad Doll(Piya) aur Kishu(Kavish) ko main pick kar lunga aur yaha le aaunga (Bhai, I will pick Doll and Kishu after school today and bring them here). Ok na? Actually, Doll hasn't been to office after lockdown, so I was thinking to get her here. And Kishu can also hang out with us or his 'friends and fans' here." Aakash said with a huge grin as Arnav too smiled a little at the thought of having Kavish in his office after a long time. They all knew what had happened the last time Kavish was at A.R. which was before twins' birth and covid lockdown, around 3 years back. It seemed Aakash too remembered it as he added, "of course, I will give heads up to reception desk, canteen folks and our team that seats on this floor!" he said with a chuckle and after arnav's glare, he raised his hands in surrender and uttered, "sorry, sorry."

As Arnav reached in his cabin, he quickly summoned his P.A. and asked her to ensure his calendar was relatively clear after 4 pm and if he had any urgent meetings, reschedule them to next day... after all, Kavish Singh Raizada was coming, ASR knew he had to be better prepared for his highness!!!

After his P.A. left his cabin, Arnav was lost in memories from Kavish's many visits to A.R. from his birth till the last time Kavish was here. Ever since Chiku's first visit when he was about 10 months old, his son had been an instant craze amongst A.R. staff and whenever Khushi had carried baby Kavish, he had found his admirers surround them and hearing him speak in his baby language with full attention. And then, as he had started walking and resembling a walking tornado, it had been a task for A.R.'s staff to handle their boss's baby or rather Boss BABY!

However, nothing beat Chiku's last visit before lockdown, nothing came close to it in terms of being so eventful! It so happened that -

July 2019

They had just learnt of Khushi's pregnancy with twins a few weeks ago and after a lot of emotional turmoil and strict medical care, Khushi was given a go-ahead for safe continuation of that pregnancy. But she was still on house-arrest and Arnav had reluctantly started going to work again, as their annual calendar shoot was planned soon.

One day, Chiku started throwing a huge tantrum that he was bored at home and neither his mamma would play with him, nor his papa was around to play. Sighing, Khushi called Arnav who said he can't get home immediately but he will try. Then they all tried diverting Chiku's attention, including Nani, Mami, to Payal and Piya but Chiku wanted only his papa at this point.

Finally, giving up it was decided that Payal will take this mini-sanka devi to A.R.!

.

.

As soon as the car was parked, Chiku didn't even wait for his Payal maasi, as he jumped out and barged in A.R. like he owned the place...well, his dad did own the place!